I wonder if these guys are still alive

Back in early 2000 there was a guy called the ghost rider who used to do crazy speeds and ride like a man with a death wish on large cc Japanese sports bikes in Europe ,if you get a chance have a look at some of his death defying antics it really is nail biting stuff just crazy speeds no fear,,,,,,,more than certain he is dead from it ..

Back in the days before go pros.

I'm no nanny stater but that is extremely reckless behaviour.  Might as well take up target shooting in a shopping centre car park.

The reminder of driving reality in the UK....endless roundabouts, millions of crap slow cars everywhere.  Endless traffic. Ugh.

Back in early 2000 there was a guy called the ghost rider who used to do crazy speeds and ride like a man with a death wish on large cc Japanese sports bikes in Europe ,if you get a chance have a look at some of his death defying antics it really is nail biting stuff just crazy speeds no fear,,,,,,,more than certain he is dead from it ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXMx__wlJU

His Uppsala Run. One of the scariest videos I've watched, as it's 15mins long.

Think it was a part of the "Getaway in Stockholm" series?

I had a work mate who was big on 1000cc sports bikes eg R1,s Ninga,s etc he used to lend me the DvD,S of ghost rider ,they guy had a screw loose but it was entertaining to watch but also reckless as hell ,,150mph between cars on motorways ,sometimes on the back wheel ,,,,Geeing up to the police to start a pursuit and doing that Stockholm run in some crazy time with speed upwards of 180mph .........the guy was nuts :D

Ah the old Ghost Rider. He was certifiable that bloke! Utter nutbag that made you cringe when you watch his antics. Rumour had it he was dead (wonder why?), though a few that apparently knew him said he wasn't, but he was locked up in the pokey. We all know how correct the internet can be though

I remember Ghost Rider - absolute lunatic!  Imagine the footage he'd have if there was the camera technology we have now.  He used to get his mates to stand on freeway overpasses to catch him going past in the early days.

I loved the first Getaway in Stockholm movie, but they kept getting more ridiculous and came across as too staged. Still a stupid thing to do, but as a young driver you think you are invincible. 

As for that video above, the guy in the 911 is an absolute moron. There is driving recklessly and fast, but driving on the wrong side of the road, forcing oncoming traffic to avoid you is beyond stupid.

Back in early 2000 there was a guy called the ghost rider who 

That and the original "Getaway in Stockholm" (930 turbo) , brings back memories of waiting 20mins to load on 56k.

I loved the first Getaway in Stockholm movie, but they kept getting more ridiculous and came across as too staged. Still a stupid thing to do, but as a young driver you think you are invincible. 

As for that video above, the guy in the 911 is an absolute moron. There is driving recklessly and fast, but driving on the wrong side of the road, forcing oncoming traffic to avoid you is beyond stupid.

Oops, posted pre-empt before reading the whole thread. 

Yeah I remember Ghost Rider and Getaway in Stockholm. I'd heard that there were two Ghost Riders, the first one was ded and the other one is in jail.

Should probably mention the Original Bad Boy video, Rendezvous. If you haven't seen that, seach goog for "rendezvous dino".

Here's something a bit more modern, it's on faceplace I couldn't find a youtube of it:

As a link cos the embed was wonky

Let me know if you can't see it, I'll try harder.

What the hell is wrong with some people? Most of us like driving quickly, yet if you wanna drive that quickly and take chances around corners, your days on this planet will be numbered! I personally don't care if you write yourself off whilst driving like a dick, yet the innocent people are the ones that usually suffer the most 

Use your brains FFS

Archived