WTB - SC bumpers; SC hood; fibreglass ducktail

Dear PFAers

Do any of you have - spare: 

(1) front bumper to suit an SC; 

(2) rear bumper to suit an SC;

(3) hood to suit an SC;

(4) fibreglass ducktail; 

(5) quad rally light box for a 911 hood. 

Bumpers can be in pretty much any condition (no rubber, stuffed paint, and dings are all AOK).  

Please PM me if you can help with any of these. 

Cheers

Jono

Sssssssaaaaaffffaaarrriiiii..........

Ps.  Bumpers are not harmed in the making of a safari / rallye thing. 

You know it!! You have inspired me to build a suburban speed bump killer / safari car!! 

I'm going to change the color of the bumpers to yellow, so thought it worth keeping the original ones as is in original paint. 

let me check shed, i have the originals from my car but not sure if i'm supposed to be hanging onto them.

if you get stuck, the SC bumpers on my car are fibreglass from performance9 with the original rubbers placed on them and no one can tell the difference- could be an option for you.

Legend.

If you are keen to part with yours, awesome. But no worries if not - I'll check out the performance 9 bumpers anyway. :) 

You know it!! You have inspired me to build a suburban speed bump killer / safari car!! 

I'm going to change the color of the bumpers to yellow, so thought it worth keeping the original ones as is in original paint. 

Legend.

If you are keen to part with yours, awesome. But no worries if not - I'll check out the performance 9 bumpers anyway. :) 

stan at performance9 (the ormeau one) will hook you up, they are $300-400 apiece and i think his fibreglass guy is melbourne based, though his shop is near the gold coast.

they are exact copies of the original bumper blades and you reattach your old rubber lip, accordions, and indicators (ignore my DP front lip attached to the bottom of it lol):
SOUWKz7.jpg?1

may be easier to use the fibreglass ones as a clean sheet to paint/modify?

as i said i will check my shed, i also have the standard lower lip that i may never need again due to my powerplant/cooling setup

stan at performance9 (the ormeau one) will hook you up, they are $300-400 apiece and i think his fibreglass guy is melbourne based, though his shop is near the gold coast.

they are exact copies of the original bumper blades and you reattach your old rubber lip, accordions, and indicators (ignore my DP front lip attached to the bottom of it lol):
SOUWKz7.jpg?1

may be easier to use the fibreglass ones as a clean sheet to paint/modify?

as i said i will check my shed, i also have the standard lower lip that i may never need again due to my powerplant/cooling setup

Love the look of your car! That front lip and cooler are boss!  Love the Martini decals too. 

I'll have a think about the fiberglass. I'm planning on drilling big holes through the bumper and need to think about whether the holes will serve any functional purpose (e.g. Maybe some toe hooks). 

But yeah, would be cool if you could check your shed. And no worries if you want to keep them. :)

Jono 

ask rob about the ducktail, I know he has one that's not needed

Wicked. Thanks. What's Rob's PFA handle again? Rob930? 

Dear PFAers

Do any of you have - spare: 

(1) front bumper to suit an SC; 

(2) rear bumper to suit an SC;

(3) hood to suit an SC;

(4) fibreglass ducktail; 

(5) quad rally light box for a 911 hood. 

Bumpers can be in pretty much any condition (no rubber, stuffed paint, and dings are all AOK).  

Please PM me if you can help with any of these. 

Cheers

Jono

I contacted a guy 'Peter' on gumtree about a lid however missed out, he advised that he also had a g series hood in black is about to list so I got his email for you bgerm3@optusnet.com.au good luck

just saw the above post, not to worry, your all sorted. I'm after an engine lid if you know of any

Archived