Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Got that notification from Carsales. That's one hell of a price bump!

Yeah, its weird, the car's not selling and he puts a $28,500 premium on the price. It was listed in the mid-$80's, tracked down into the $70's and went back to the original price before this jump. 

Interesting. Kodak is back. Having ridden the 930 wave I think they all, Kodak included, are still asking too much money. 

https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/Porsche-930-1981/OAG-AD-12943837

And a few knowledgeable folk dispute the "1 of" colour claim.  The ad is also unclear if the claim is it is the only one left in that colour as opposed to the only one delivered here in that colour???

And a few knowledgeable folk dispute the "1 of" colour claim.  The ad is also unclear if the claim is it is the only one left in that colour as opposed to the only one delivered here in that colour???

Not knocking the car. Skidmarks car/ex car, but recon we have all been duped by the apparent sales at CTS that artificially raised expectations - mine included. Mentioned this on another thread but my thoughts on 930 values:

aussi jem - perfect history/low kms - $250k

Aussi - good condition/books/etc - $190k - $220K

RHD import - good condition/books/etc - $140k - $170k

LHD import - good luck with that...

Converted - sub $100k

Not knocking the car. Skidmarks car/ex car, but recon we have all been duped by the apparent sales at CTS that artificially raised expectations - mine included. Mentioned this on another thread but my thoughts on 930 values:

aussi jem - perfect history/low kms - $250k

Aussi - good condition/books/etc - $190k - $220K

RHD import - good condition/books/etc - $140k - $170k

LHD import - good luck with that...

Converted - sub $100k

Thats near Tyre Kicking prices Tom . I did offer you $150k , didnt you have a page missing out the log book or was that folk law..  that woulda made me about right

Yellow ones do go faster but Silver ones have more style.. we wont discuss Mocha or Dusty Black ;)

Seems all you need for big money for a hot rod, is matching luggage and a coffee table book...

build thread for matching luggage mate?

Thats near Tyre Kicking prices Tom . I did offer you $150k , didnt you have a page missing out the log book or was that folk law..  that woulda made me about right

Yellow ones do go faster but Silver ones have more style.. we wont discuss Mocha or Dusty Black ;)

Symsy offer + 30% = true value

$150k +30% = $195k

spot on ;)

Shouldnt we be seriously discussing the shithouse prices of the 993 Turbo.. Now there is a discussion that should include the word flaccid

Im still wondering in my skepticism if the De Beers model of scarecity trading cars amoung the glory showroom club isnt reality.

I know for sure I caught them with a GT3 car and called them , dissappeared off the scene 3 month W.A very specific spec and appreared in NSW never sold.

I know PFA eyes arent everywhere and there are many non forum punters out there , but when you look at the social reach, car meet reach etc, trackside reach between us .. some of these cars seem to simply dissapear into the ether , along with their big price tags.  I have watched this is the 930 , 993TT and the GT3 markets and im pretty sure its the game in the longhood arena.. Im not a 901 forum lurker but what do that speak of in the long hood arena , similar antics?

I guess this will always happen when you live on an island.. sicily started that trend

build thread for matching luggage mate?

Symsy offer + 30% = true value

$150k +30% = $195k

spot on ;)

Shame you didnt have luggage I might have moved up a bit..

So in there an App for instaglam printing of your instagram pics of your car.. Come on Tom you must know..?

Who would of thought it @MFX , you will need a coffee table book to get the winner prize "Home Printed By Jeff"  Im not sure your gonna transpose to print as well as your video antics Mr

Got that notification from Carsales. That's one hell of a price bump!

Yeah, its weird, the car's not selling and he puts a $28,500 premium on the price. It was listed in the mid-$80's, tracked down into the $70's and went back to the original price before this jump. 

May have worked as now not available?

Tassie 964 clone is trying the same tactic and has also raised his price...

Shouldnt we be seriously discussing the shithouse prices of the 993 Turbo.. Now there is a discussion that should include the word flaccid

Im still wondering in my skepticism if the De Beers model of scarecity trading cars amoung the glory showroom club isnt reality.

I know for sure I caught them with a GT3 car and called them , dissappeared off the scene 3 month W.A very specific spec and appreared in NSW never sold.

I know PFA eyes arent everywhere and there are many non forum punters out there , but when you look at the social reach, car meet reach etc, trackside reach between us .. some of these cars seem to simply dissapear into the ether , along with their big price tags.  I have watched this is the 930 , 993TT and the GT3 markets and im pretty sure its the game in the longhood arena.. Im not a 901 forum lurker but what do that speak of in the long hood arena , similar antics?

I guess this will always happen when you live on an island.. sicily started that trend

Spot on.

It also happens in the GT4 market as well. Cars disappear, never sell, and then pop back up 6 weeks later at a higher price. The worst episode of it I saw though was in the 991 GT3 market a few months back. There were 10 or 11 listed, mostly with factory dealers around the country. In the space of 24hrs every dealer car disappeared, leaving only 3 on the market. They've been trickling back onto the market ever since.

Collusion? Nah - couldn't possibly be that. What would anyone gain by creating false scarcity? - that has never worked for a monopolist in any industry before :ph34r:

May have worked as now not available?

Tassie 964 clone is trying the same tactic and has also raised his price...

He must read PFA? Up another $10K since this morning and edited description with "IF DONT LIKE THE PRICE GET LOST UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY IT TO MY FACE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER " :lol:

Aaah Ole, yes he has had somewhat confusing 9 month sales campaign, convoluted descriptions, convoluted prices, convoluted abuse to the public - yes he gets a little confused about what his car actually is and what it's really worth on the Australian market -  no it's not the German market and not a 964rs ... it's actually a very nice car I am sure  BUT  unfortunately here in Australia Ole, (not sure about in Tassie:ph34r:)  modified discount applies, imported discount applies, I'm a buyer at $75k .....and hate speech discount has been applied now so make that $65k .... I guess I'm a keyboard troll ....:CoolDance:

Aaah Ole, yes he has had somewhat confusing 9 month sales campaign, convoluted descriptions, convoluted prices, convoluted abuse to the public - yes he gets a little confused about what his car actually is and what it's really worth on the Australian market -  no it's not the German market and not a 964rs ... it's actually a very nice car I am sure  BUT  unfortunately here in Australia Ole, (not sure about in Tassie:ph34r:)  modified discount applies, imported discount applies, I'm a buyer at $75k .....and hate speech discount has been applied now so make that $65k .... I guess I'm a keyboard troll ....:CoolDance:

May you burn for that behaviour , I will sms an offer for 55 , no keyboard on my iPhone..will be using voice recognition.. english voice recognition

Must be time for our other favorite Germanic seller friend with the green Adelaide targa to rear his head again soon