An eclectic mix of bits and pieces now for sale. I know a sale thread without pics sucks but if you are interested please pm or call/SMS me(oh for too nein 944 961) and I'll dig them out and take pics.
1. 1971 - 1972.5 911S alloy front calipers - sold 2. 69 - 73 left front guard under indicator rust replacement section - sold
3. 901 intake manifolds for webers/zeniths (un ported) - $320
4. G series Fuel tank - $450
5. Oil tank - $700
6. Early tinted rear quarter windows with latches etc (nice original silver anodising) - $500
7. Late (964) Sun visors - $150
8. LWB / Narrow body g-series rear quarter cuts - sold.
10. Mint (recoated) 69 - 71 911S rear swing arm - sold
11. Boxster S front brake calipers -$400
12. Upper rocker covers -$300
13. PCA deck lid grill badge - sold
16. New early non-S front bumper deco - $200
17. NOS G series electric side mirror motor, rubber and mirror - $300
18. Nice SWB heater control boxes - $170
19. RUF front bonnet badge - sold
390mm Leather Nardi Classic - Sold
Other bits to come:
Mechanical G Series mph Speedo (1/74) - sold
914 Tacho - $180
Refinished Repro Fuchs 7x15 and 8x15 - $1500
Also heaps of 944 / Turbo / S2 gear - please message for details.