996 Twin Turbo, manual.
MY2004 Built 2003
Black Leather interior.
Engine 58,000km since rebuild with supporting documentation.
* Full engine rebuild due to crank case oil leak at 98,000km 28/03/13 under extended Porsche Warranty, so the engine has done 58,000 since full rebuild including head work. List of parts and receipts will be provided along with full service history.
Other parts replaced
* Gear box pinion bearing 20/11/15, all synchros are fine.
* New clutch & accumulator 28/03/13 at 98k
* Rear drive shafts 9/11/15
* Alternator 04/02/16
* Water pump 2015
Factory optional list valued at $20,660, can supply full list on request, includes such items as full leather dash and seats, silver interior highlights, Alcantara headliner, climate control, reverse sensors, automatic wipers, BOSE to name a few and they all work.
Service intervals between 5000 & 7500 km, recently had a major service by a independent Porsche specialist including serpentine belt, plugs, air cleaner and all fluids including brakes.
You could say the car has been over serviced. Everything has been attended to and is ready for trouble free motoring.
* 997 GT3 brakes 20/11/15
* F & R - LCA Tarret solid bushings, Rennline Monoballs
* 997 Function first transmission mount and upgraded 997 short shift gear linkage kit with solid bushings.
* Torque solutions semi solid engine mounts
* Bilstein adjustable Coilover kit PSS10 22/09/15
* Adjustable Eibach sway bars & Tarret drop links F & R
* New strutt mounts 15/06/15
* Kline sports exhaust 200 cel cats with seperate de-cats 28/03/13 sounds amazing on boost.
* Stage 1 safe flash tune by UMW Utimate Motor Works, software and cable included.
* Billet diverter valves & silicone F-hose 27/05/16
* Console shelf bin replaced CD holder storage.
* Installed front mesh grill to air intake to keep leaves & bebris
out. Front bar was removed a month or so ago and the radiators and condensers were cleaned.
* All original parts will be supplied with car, exhaust, suspension, brakes etc along with some service parts such as oil filters and air cleaners.
Clear film wrap by Invisible car bra following a cosmetic re spray of the front due do stone chips accumulated over the life of the car.
* Front bumper bar
* Full bonnet
* Full front guards
* Lower rear quarter panels
* Inter cooler intakes are blacked out with removable paint if they are not to your taste.
Note: cars built 2003 onwards (Series 2) came with a stiffer engine crank casing and 25% stiffer chassis similar to a GT3 combined with creature comforts like A/C and cruise control that work like they should.
I looked at many 996 GT3 and Turbo’s before buying this car, I suggest you do the same for comparison purposes. Everything works as it should and the car has none of the known turbo problems. Drives amazing with plenty of road connection and car feed back, yet very comfortable.
Please no test pilots, this car is not for the faint hearted with 500hp approx, my insurance only covers nominated drivers. Test drive will be available only when a deposit has been paid. If the car is not everything you expect I will refund it provided you don’t damage the car. From previous experience, it would help if you have driven a 911 before. However I will demonstrate the car to prospective buyers on presentation of identification, e.g pic of your drivers license.
When it come to selling Porsche‘s it appears everyone wants a Pre Purchase Inspection. The car is booked in for a PPI later this week as I am confident there is nothing wrong with it, this report will be provided to prospective buyer. This inspection is being conducted by my specialist Porsche mechanic who I trust, NO ONE ELSE is going to look at the car, if this report is not to your liking this is not the car for you.
Sold with a Vic roadworthy in Victoria or if sold interstate the plates will be removed and a permit supplied so you can drive home.
If you need to borrow money have that sorted prior to contacting me, I don’t have time to deal with finance companies.
I have sold 911s before and it’s not fun and have zero tolerance for BS. If your a dealer don’t waste your time contacting me.
Price, you need to see it person to appreciate it, I'm feel the price is fair as you can’t buy a MY04 series 2 996 turbo manual and build a car to this caliber for the asking.
The price is the buy price, I’m not into games of ask high and negotiate down from there, I’m in no rush to sell but I’m moving on as this box has been ticked.
I’m listing it here in the hope of selling it to another enthusiast before I list it on the mosh pit of Carsales.
So the price is the price end of story at $120K.
Please feel free to send me a message with any questions or your phone number and I will call you back.￼