Hey Y'all. I'm considering selling my 997 and thought I'd see if there was any interest on PFA before I navigate the circus that is CS.
It's a cracking car and in a spec I spent a very long time looking for. Reality has finally come home to roost as I've realised it's a terrible daily for someone with 3 kids. So sensibility will prevail (until I find the right long-hood that is).
Short story is
- 2005 911 Carrera S. Black, Manual, Coupe, 96,000kms, Aussie delivered
- All original except for an Alpine CarPlay head unit (original supplied) and Cargraphic exhaust (street version with very nice note but not too loud)
- Engine number puts it in the larger IMS group, was bore scoped by both me at PPI (PCB) and previous owner.
- Perfect service history. All the 'approaching 100kms' preventative stuff has been done. AOS, belt, starter motor, starter leads, plugs, etc. Nick Cascone has looked after this car and I'm all about preventative maintenance so no expense has been spared.
- Grouse factory option list includes, M030 sports chassis (very rare option and my number 1 requirement when I purchased), Sports Chrono, LSD, Short Shifter, sports seats, extended leather, and a few other tasty treats.
- New PS4S tyres
- I would mark it down only on superficial paint things, being a black car. Nothing outrageous - it's just not showroom quality.
I'm looking for $110k. Car is located in Melbourne and happy for any PPI/inspection from a Porsche specialist. DM me for more info.
Here are some snaps. You'll notice I didn't vacuum so as to promote some discussion here..