RSR Garage Porsches and Coffee

The bodyshop have been given instructions that mine must be back in my possession by the Friday before, so as long as they stand by that I'll be there. 2nd time lucky I hope....

Then head off to Sandown for the Historics ?

I'm probably going to come along anyway, only without the 911. I could've painted it myself by now?

The bodyshop have been given instructions that mine must be back in my possession by the Friday before, so as long as they stand by that I'll be there. 2nd time lucky I hope....

Then head off to Sandown for the Historics ?

did you make it?

Thanks for organising Rob, and good to see everyone there.

Quick suggestion of location for the next one to be in Elwood. Might not have the same issues with boat trailers as North Point and possibly less exposed than Brighton Baths? Anyhow just an option and suggestion.

Any pics from the snappers?

Albert Park works too (credit to Timmy)

Thanks for organising Rob, and good to see everyone there.

Quick suggestion of location for the next one to be in Elwood. Might not have the same issues with boat trailers as North Point and possibly less exposed than Brighton Baths? Anyhow just an option and suggestion.

Albert Park works too (credit to Timmy)

Mordialloc Pier (Pier Rd) might be worth a look for future events.

Really enjoyed this one.

Thank you for the photos,RSR Garage is planning the next one in Feb of next year and we looked at the Elwood venue off head street for this one just gone but the coffee shop couldnt guarantee they would open at 7:00 we think we have this sorted. will keep everyone informed before Feb of next year. We had nearly 100 Porsches turn up which was great considering it clashed with other events on the weekend.

Thank you for the photos,RSR Garage is planning the next one in Feb of next year and we looked at the Elwood venue off head street for this one just gone but the coffee shop couldnt guarantee they would open at 7:00 we think we have this sorted. will keep everyone informed before Feb of next year. We had nearly 100 Porsches turn up which was great considering it clashed with other events on the weekend.

You're probably thought of it but something like this would do the job.  That way we don't need to leave our cars as the coffee will come to us.

http://wheelysmelbourne.com.au/events/

You're probably thought of it but something like this would do the job.  That way we don't need to leave our cars as the coffee will come to us.

http://wheelysmelbourne.com.au/events/

yep, good idea but not sure if pedal pusher could whip out 100 coffees on demand... Might need a bigger bike!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/11/2017 at 1:56 PM, boslapet said:

All,

Saw on Facebook that Craig Rayner will be hosting the final  RSR Garage - Porsches by the Bay  event for 2017.

https://www.facebook.com/RSRGarage/photos/a.480919858619356.116515.479196915458317/1742106769167319/?type=3&theater

When:      Sunday December 10th, 7am - 9am

Where:     Point Ormond, Elwood

Let's see how many cars we can get there - in honour of Rob.

Great idea! Just had a chat with Craig and it appears RSR is being wound up so it would indeed be the perfect opportunity for many of us who knew the man to get together and pay homage to him and RSR - a Porsche institution in Melbourne for many years.

Archived