[VIC] PFA Track Day 2017 - 12.02.2017

Orlando

Liar.

It's true. Trust me, I'm a lawyer.  Ok.ok. Trust me anyway ...

Yeah me too. But the trick was to chuck the old lump and whack a Toyota engine in

I'm sure that the boys at Ricardo would be happy to see their donk replaced by a twin cam - Yamaha head version of course. 

Paid the $100

Edited by Skidmarks

Vacillating.

stop your morning masticating and sign up

This is true.

If I can locate a car trailer I am in.

I'm sure we can help at this end with logistics

oooh... now, how to get 4 cars to the track?

I'd love to drive them back to back.

the ultimate first world problem.....which one of my 4 Porsches do I take to the race track ?  :D

Problem solved, i have a trailer spiller....

(and it might be available next year as im looking at building another one with air bags - this is a tilt so will suit your GT3 - or future cup car....)

%5BURL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/darienherreen/media/1DB8F0A1-FB0B-4BF3-8D7D-C14F50D1AF3A_zpsqxuhzq1k.jpg.html]1DB8F0A1-FB0B-4BF3-8D7D-C14F50D1AF3A_zps

Edited by DHE11
add pic

appetite definitely whetted.

Then eat MF!

This is true.

If I can locate a car trailer I am in.

Let me know if you need any help on the ground here. I can arrange safe storage before and after the event if you plan on hanging around. There'll be plenty of hands to help once you get here. Some might even know what they're doing ...

Then eat MF!

Let me know if you need any help on the ground here. I can arrange safe storage before and after the event if you plan on hanging around. There'll be plenty of hands to help once you get here. Some might even know what they're doing ...

Thanks for the kind offer Skidmarks....worse case scenario I can have the car transported there and back but will hopefully tow across (and drag the family along too!)

Edited by spiller