[VIC] PFA Track Day 2017 - 12.02.2017

Orlando

So I know everyone is very excited about our upcoming movie that will include lots of footage from the Track Day, and I'm happy to present a little teaser that we've just put up on YouTube! You'll find it linked below, on the newly minted PFA YouTube Channel, where we are looking to purpose it as a hub for more and more media content involving what all of us love to be involved in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-n7EggkD4

The movie is still in the works in terms of creation, and if you'd like to be in it again, or you missed out the first time, we're going to continue with filming at this weekend's upcoming DakDak Cafe C&C! If you're interested, we will be filming 8-10.30ish-am. Come and check it out!

SIIIIIICK!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the end product!

So I know everyone is very excited about our upcoming movie that will include lots of footage from the Track Day, and I'm happy to present a little teaser that we've just put up on YouTube! You'll find it linked below, on the newly minted PFA YouTube Channel, where we are looking to purpose it as a hub for more and more media content involving what all of us love to be involved in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-n7EggkD4

The movie is still in the works in terms of creation, and if you'd like to be in it again, or you missed out the first time, we're going to continue with filming at this weekend's upcoming DakDak Cafe C&C! If you're interested, we will be filming 8-10.30ish-am. Come and check it out!

Bloody outstanding

• 2 weeks later...

First rules of SMT dont speed …  First rule of fight club .. dont tell anyone about it.

Cameras are the greatest and worst invention….

Virgin GT3 ownership …ooooooh but I loved that day , christening in style

IMG_4411_zpsj5ltyhvr.jpg

Where were the flag marshals !!!!!  54kmh thats an insult , I call FOUL PLAY !!!  It was 154 im a LEG - END with a heavy right foot

First rules of SMT dont speed …  First rule of fight club .. dont tell anyone about it.

Cameras are the greatest and worst invention….

Virgin GT3 ownership …ooooooh but I loved that day , christening in style

IMG_4411_zpsj5ltyhvr.jpg

Where were the flag marshals !!!!!  54kmh thats an insult , I call FOUL PLAY !!!  It was 154 im a LEG - END with a heavy right foot

But you at least looked stylish

I see you've met our hardest working safety camera. I got notified of my wrong doing two days in a row a couple years ago. I've driven through this intersection every work day for the last twenty years. One day, unbeknownst to me, they decided to turn the cameras on, I had no idea the cameras weren't on and also had no idea they'd dropped the speed limit from 60kmh to 40kmh two years earlier. I don't know how I could be so stupid to not notice for so long. It was my first ticket in 13 years so they let me off one of them. I'm so thankful they're there as there's never been an accident there in the twenty years I've worked nearby so the odds are one was eventually going to happen before they put this life saving technology there.

Cryptic Nana State Word Game  -  First three letters REV…. and it aint followed by another word like HEAD or preceded by TREV MC 

You have $311 worth guesses , go for your life 

But then again I am famous .. Chief Tyre Kicker and slowest PFA SMT ticket in a GT3 !!

Just wait till I get down there in a Turbo.. im gonna go for sub 40 kmh .. are there 20 kmh zones I can rebel in  ;)

Edited by symsy

Find me another cafe that has retro BMX's hanging from the roof, a caravan as a kitchen and countless items of car (especially VW) paraphernalia and I'll retract my statement! BEST CAFE..............EVER! :ph34r::lol:;)

Seriously, if you haven't ventured over south side its worth the trip. 

Think I spotted my brothers old Supermax there... last seen at Kananook station in about 1985... Caught the train to watch the Never Ending Story, came back and no bike!