• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was a bit of a pig. Can't say I recall knowing anything about Binky

I can highly recommend you sit down and watch the whole series. They only release a video once every 3 months or so, so you have time to catch up. The attention to detail is amazing.

• 3 months later...

Awesome!!! I am grabbing a glass of wine and sitting down to watch it now :D  :D  :D 

The wife and I are saving this for when the kid is in bed.  Actually Jeff, you feature in our regular planned viewing along with Binky, MCM, Nick Murray and Harry's Garage...

The wife and I are saving this for when the kid is in bed.  Actually Jeff, you feature in our regular planned viewing along with Binky, MCM, Nick Murray and Harry's Garage...

Haha, thanks mate. I only discovered Nick Murray a month or so ago. I am heading over his way in a couple of months and I would like to contact him and see if he wants to do a video. We'll see.

Haha, thanks mate. I only discovered Nick Murray a month or so ago. I am heading over his way in a couple of months and I would like to contact him and see if he wants to do a video. We'll see.

That would be excellent!

I wish Brian Tanti posted more often. The bloke's a genius.

• 6 months later...