AQUA WAX all your questions answered

Niko

I recently tried Beadmaker - google it - its getting great reviews on YouTube and I found it to be fantastic - same use as Aqua Wax after first application. Available online from a mob in Carrum delivered or click and collect for $20.

• 4 weeks later...

Came back to my car today it having sat in the garage since Thursday and noticed a big bird dump on the rear quarter panel.  Must have happened driving home on Thursday evening.

Not sure if it was the aqua wax or the opticoat coating under it, but the dump was literally hanging off like it had dried and was then unable to stick.  I was able to just lightly pull it off.  There was some residual splatter that I didn't touch because I was about to wash the car, but I expect it would have come off easily with some detailers spray or water.

Anyway, in my experience a dump like that would have been a disaster to remove from an uncoated car

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 17:51, Niko said:

Those of you who know me (bad luck there) know that I am a dedicated AUTOGLYM person.   I have more on my shelf in the garage than Repco keep in stock.

In case you need to top up Niko, if u are a Repco vip or join for free they are doing an online sale of Autoglym. It finishes  today I believe

https://www.repco.com.au/en/brands/autoglym/c/1379177815?cid=email-2019_5_20_VIPSALEAUS&dm_i=4MG3,Y74,M9U1R,2JKG,1

4 hours ago, Tips said:

In case you need to top up Niko, if u are a Repco vip or join for free they are doing an online sale of Autoglym. It finishes  today I believe

https://www.repco.com.au/en/brands/autoglym/c/1379177815?cid=email-2019_5_20_VIPSALEAUS&dm_i=4MG3,Y74,M9U1R,2JKG,1

Thanks Tips, I will do a quick stocktake..