Detailer in Melbourne.

Danny

Hi everyone,

Apologies if there is already a post on this topic.

Without going into too much detail, i need to find a good detailer in Melbourne.

I seem to have overestimated my own ability with power tools!

Cheers

Danny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Danny,

I know the person that Davidd uses to detail his 993GT2 and GT3 RS4.0 is Michael Bailey, he also does work for Porsche cars Australia. He comes highly recommended. I have his number somewhere and will send it to you tomorrow once I find it....

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for your help guys i have contacted Jean Pierre @ Unsurpassed and i am seeing him on Saturday for his opinion on my handywork!!

Toto i have heard of Final Inspection and they look quite impressive, but are just a bit too far from me. If i decide not to go ahead with Jean Pierre i will definitely look into getting the car out there.

Thanks for the offer of the number Chris, and ill take it when you find it also.

Will let you all know how i get along.

Cheers

Danny

Hi Danny,

Michael trades as Marque detailing and his number is 0418 522 565

I have seen Final Inspection's work as well on Damien's own car and I must say it was spectacular.

Hope you get it sorted...

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Picked my car up this morning from Unsurpassed Vehicle Image in Rokeby St Collingwood.

The end result exceeded my expectations; however it shouldn't have been so much of a surprise considering i witnessed some of the process when i dropped in during the week to check how things were going.

I was blown away by the attention to detail and the patience and passion of Jean Pierre.

Badges were removed, indicators removed from the guards, ariel mast surround removed, rubbers masked, the list goes on... all to give clean lines to work with im sure. The preparation that i witnessed was truly that of a professional.

The interior of my car is the colour "linen" which is very light , it now looks new.

I have had my car detailed "professionally"in the past but not like this. I almost felt guilty driving it away !!!

As a bonus he is pleasant person to deal with, I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Cheers

Danny

• 4 months later...

Wow your car looks fantastic Danny!

I'm thinking of selling Golfie privately, who would you all recommend to buff out some swirls and make him look spiffy for sale? I don't want to lose my 'first that sees buys my cars' track record! I don't want to pay $100s and 100s of dollars given its just to get it ready for sale. Car is candy white too, so the swirls aren't that noticeable.

Wow your car looks fantastic Danny!

I'm thinking of selling Golfie privately, who would you all recommend to buff out some swirls and make him look spiffy for sale? I don't want to lose my 'first that sees buys my cars' track record! I don't want to pay $100s and 100s of dollars given its just to get it ready for sale. Car is candy white too, so the swirls aren't that noticeable.

Just wash it well and sell it as it is - a genuine car.

A detail including properly buffing out swirls is going to cost you $500+, anything that costs less is more a risk than anything else.

Just wash it well and sell it as it is - a genuine car.

A detail including properly buffing out swirls is going to cost you $500+, anything that costs less is more a risk than anything else.

Could not agree more. White is such a great colour for good results with minimal effort.

A good wash and some reasonable wax and good to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, long time lurker here and finally bought my dream car, a 2000 carrera 911 in black. Now, I love it but dam, it does not look too nice in the sunlight as there are heaps of swirls. My question is has anyone heard of www.reflection-perfection.com.au down here in melbourne and what type of work they produce? They have a cayenne on the website that looks superb after its been detailed, but  I want some real world opinions of people who have used them. I also am looking at one of the franchise mobs like VIP detailing and Jims detailing as their prices are a little cheaper. Does anyone have any experiences?

Congratulations on the new purchase Tim. Have not heard of Reflection Perfection, but depending on your location im sure you couldn't go too far wrong with any of the recommendations in the thread. Good luck and let us know on how you get along.

Cheers

Danny 

Archived