Detailer in Melbourne.

Danny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, thanks for welcome, to TWD, why would you recommend him? He seems to get very good reviews from my searches. Do you know of his work? Franchise is now out of the question as I have been doing some quick research this morning.

Hi all,

Picked my car up this morning from Unsurpassed Vehicle Image in Rokeby St Collingwood.

The end result exceeded my expectations; however it shouldn't have been so much of a surprise considering i witnessed some of the process when i dropped in during the week to check how things were going.

I was blown away by the attention to detail and the patience and passion of Jean Pierre.

The preparation that i witnessed was truly that of a professional.

As a bonus he is pleasant person to deal with, I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Cheers

Danny

Hi All,

I took Dannys great reveiw of Unsurpassed & took the Boxster for the full treatment.

As like Danny I was over the moon with the result & would highly recommend jean Peirre at Unsurpassed for his attention to detail, work ethic, customer service and constant update picture message.

Very pleased!!

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_6999.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 911 done by Morrie over the weekend from www.reflection-perfection.com.au . The main reason I went with him was that he was willing to come out mobile. Spent 2 long days at my place and did an unbelieveable job on my car. Did not know detailing was quite so intensive. There is so much to it. Worth every penny. Waiting to post up the link when he puts it up on a forum he visits, he took a lot of shots.

Got my 911 done by Morrie over the weekend from www.reflection-perfection.com.au . The main reason I went with him was that he was willing to come out mobile. Spent 2 long days at my place and did an unbelieveable job on my car. Did not know detailing was quite so intensive. There is so much to it. Worth every penny. Waiting to post up the link when he puts it up on a forum he visits, he took a lot of shots.

Coming out to you is a bonus, ballpark cost? Was it the 'full' package?

Each car is different and he prices the work accordingly, exterior alone on mine was 550 for a ballpark....not bad considering the state it was in, a lot of swirls and 2 days worth of work. He showed me a lambo that was in a worser state than mine that he fixed.http://www.detailparadise.com.au/showthread.php?9482-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Spyder-Correction-and-Finest

It was at that point I was quite confident.

• 11 months later...

Jean Pierre @ Unsurpassed detailed my GT3 last week, He is as passionate and professional as PFA members suggested, worth the investment. Picture attached (I hope, 1st attempt to use photobucket): P4230090_zps7ddea3fa.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd write an update in here about my latest experience in getting my car detailed.

And yes, my car is a proud garage queen, and No, this is not an advertisement for any reward for Jean Pierre at Unsurpassed Vehicle Image.

Being a black car which gets dirty by just looking at it, and scratched just as easy, i thought id take it in for a detail after about two years since it had one last.

Upon completion it was immaculate as i would have expected. All of the scratches and swirls removed and a deep black shine restored.

Jean Pierre then went on to tell me that most of the swirls and scratches occur as a result of my washing technique (or lack of technique).

He suggested that i put it on what he calls his "corporate plan" which includes 13, 26 or 39 washes at an upfront cost and to be used within a specified time. During these washes he addresses any paint finish issues, so technically my car should look like its has  been detailed throughout the life of the washes. 

I opted in for a 13 wash package which includes a service book which gets stamped every time it gets washed recording the kms and any issues.

All in all a very professional service which i thought id share as it may interest some people on here.

Cheers 

Danny

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys hoping someone can shed any light on a decent detailer. I have made multiple attempts to make contact with  Morrie from reflection perfection but no response. Anyone able to recommend anyone that can come and detail the car at home or even someone in the bayside area I can drop the car off to, not interested in dropping it off city or fringe.

Hi guys hoping someone can shed any light on a decent detailer. I have made multiple attempts to make contact with Morrie from reflection perfection but no response. Anyone able to recommend anyone that can come and detail the car at home or even someone in the bayside area I can drop the car off to, not interested in dropping it off city or fringe.

Michael trades as Marque detailing and his number is 0418 522 565

I have seen Final Inspection's work as well on Damien's own car and I must say it was spectacular.

Hope you get it sorted...

Cheers

Chris

Hi Arthur,

I've used Michael before and he came out to me, which is not far from you.

He does lots of P-cars.

Doug

I have a friend who takes his cars from Canberra to Melbourne for this guy:

http://www.finalinspection.com.au

YouTube channel:

http://m.youtube.com/user/FinalInspectionAus

He preps show cars for Mercedes Australia.

Hi Arthur,

I've used Michael before and he came out to me, which is not far from you.

He does lots of P-cars.

Doug

Thanks guys will give them a buzz tomorrow

• 2 years later...

JP @ http://www.uvi.com.au/ had the 964 for a week and did a complete detail, inside and out, underneath, wheel wells, engine, frunk, & paint correction. He mentioned it verged on being concourse level preparation.

Holy mother of god, what a result!  Could not be happier or speak more highly of his service and professionalism, a truly superb result.  I think he sent me about 110 photos detailing the process undertaken.

One doesn't often encounter service of such a high standard in any field.

IMG_8239_zpsbsjogt2k.jpg

IMG_8208_zpseq002lrt.jpg

IMG_8193_zpsilx0ql59.jpg

Hey @Fraz there are red ones and THERE ARE RED ONES, that being said, don't want to offend anyone with a red one...

Mr @Ozvino thanks for the operating instructions and wabbit proof fence.

Hey @Fraz there are red ones and THERE ARE RED ONES, that being said, don't want to offend anyone with a red one...

Come on mate, you know I love your car.

What I should be saying is there are 964s then there are 9-6-4s yours certainly fits that bill and is truly a stunning car. 

Even though it's red....,.

Come on mate, you know I love your car.

What I should be saying is there are 964s then there are 9-6-4s yours certainly fits that bill and is truly a stunning car  

Even though it's red 

I love the slow rotisserie roast method.

And you're just metallic green with envy...

Archived