[VIC] DAK DAK - Saturday 3/12/16

Mike737

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAK DAK SYMSY TYRE KICKERS REPORT FROM THE STREET

Good to see you blokes.. me toes are hurting a little this morning .. a bit too much bite and inertia from those Melbourne tyres.. still high from the 7 coffees

Always hard to get around all the cars, shake your hands,  test those tyres, check those paint jobs for overspray etc etc .. but the Victorian PFA love was felt 

What a great meetup 

Im pink from the sun .. that must be a record for the melbourne sun to be out that long.. had me coat .. unbrella and all kinds of stuff with me 

Big Up  to me main ,  me Sports Uber booking -  Fraz-- for the lift and allowing me to Roll in style

Tasty sets of wheels every where to be seen….

So FAP , I will go large I will give you the 85k and a coupla cases of beer.. I think thats my limit .. I did like that blinding exhaust note as you left though!! Stired me loins

Dave T's car dont know his PFA handle .. 993S … I think best exhaust note of the day… the silver fox takes the prize there for me …...

Mike ...nice find .. I think that motor of your is perfect flashback to my Yuppy 80's .. gotta love that brick phone.. good to talk all things english and Range Rovers

GUT - what can we say .. can I bring the Cohibas next time so we can sit in the opulence of that interior ..and have a fat cat cigar … im also sending Guru Dave Ozvino down to look at 928's for me after his little run around your car…..

The ceramacoat and the cage and that Cascone engine on the White 964 .. all I can say QUALITY .. Likey Likey 

Most Street cred for me goes to Hughs perfect selection of cap.. retro cool T shirt .. Im jealous .. on two levels I couldnt fit into a shirt that size and I needed that hat and of course tasty GT3 of yours ..

Cheers fellas .. till the next time .. 

I think Troy could have washed his 964 before he turned up - Those BBS were burning my skin from the other side of the road - Shinnnnnnnnnnnny

Great rides and a really nice bunch of guys and girls 

Simon & Mike

What camera were you using - Ultra sharp shots?

Love to know what kit?

Archived