[VIC] DAK DAK - Saturday 3/12/16

Mike737

Google gave me this today ;)...

Illeism /ˈɪli.ɪzəm/ (from Latin ille meaning "he, that") is the act of referring to oneself in the third person instead of first person. Illeism is sometimes used in literature as a stylistic device. In real life usage, illeism can reflect a number of different stylistic intentions or involuntary circumstances.

Would The Kid care to tell us about his involuntary circumstances?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google gave me this today ;)...

Illeism /ˈɪli.ɪzəm/ (from Latin ille meaning "he, that") is the act of referring to oneself in the third person instead of first person. Illeism is sometimes used in literature as a stylistic device. In real life usage, illeism can reflect a number of different stylistic intentions or involuntary circumstances.

The Trev will be there, most likely in a Camry Hybrid - seems to be the Uber car of choice!  Unless MrsMcRev and the JnrMcRevs are coming then Cayenne!

The Trev is keen as for karts!  How can I help make that happen?

The Trev will be there, most likely in a Camry Hybrid - seems to be the Uber car of choice!  

In that case - Hand on your dick dreaming of 8800 RPM  - I am afraid that goes with the Camry

if only. A long way to go!  

well worth waiting for mate - I am totally charned by the 924, what a great little car they are

In that case - Hand on your dick dreaming of 8800 RPM  - I am afraid that goes with the Camry

well worth waiting for mate - I am totally charned by the 924, what a great little car they are

I hope so! i have to look at it daily, so i don't have much of an excuse not to work on it. Currently waiting of a few body parts, and a CNC router so i can start cutting out moulds for the front bumper. 

The Trev will be there, most likely in a Camry Hybrid - seems to be the Uber car of choice!  Unless MrsMcRev and the JnrMcRevs are coming then Cayenne!

The Trev is keen as for karts!  How can I help make that happen?

Aren't you just round the corner from me? Want an uber911 lift to DakDak?

Would The Kid care to tell us about his involuntary circumstances?

Its a bit embarrassing maybe after a few beers! 

most of my involuntary circumstances arise after a few beers too

Looking like I wont have any children with me (rare occasion) so I'm almost thinking for riding my bike..............is that allowed? (motorbike that is, I know the answer on the pedal variety! :lol:)

So much eye candy today. What a great turn out. Here's a few of the pics I took.

31345098046_21c6f9ef6c_c.jpgIMG_6357p by Simon K, on Flickr

30574011143_dc22b8f43d_c.jpgIMG_6358p by Simon K, on Flickr

31266344121_dc70b48579_c.jpgIMG_6363p by Simon K, on Flickr

31237308802_37835f64d8_c.jpgIMG_6370p by Simon K, on Flickr

30573966663_af4de6d9c2_c.jpgIMG_6374p by Simon K, on Flickr

31381426875_9f62987a59_c.jpgIMG_6380p by Simon K, on Flickr

31012074220_9656b56b4d_c.jpgIMG_6382p by Simon K, on Flickr

Agreed, great morning and I would think probably.......the biggest turn out we have had at DAK DAK...

Sensational photos Simon... A few new cars and new members.

DSCN6493.jpg

I fell in love with this Targa.    Lots of patina, currently being restored by Gary, from down Geelong way, who is about to sign up on the forum.

Personally... I would like to keep it as a "Hank Moody" type car all it needs is a broken headlight.  (just happens to be a Californication  Californian car as well)

Looking forward to seeing the finished product though, which I have no doubt will come up pretty special.

Nice photo's Simon. The white 964 looks especially nice

Troy's car is looking exceptionally cool, especially with the addition of a half cage - quite a pin up 964!

Nice bike...

Well I didn't get an answer on the 2 wheel permission and I didn't want to cause a fuss..............GT3 was a fallback option. Where were you? I got a skinny mugga chino frappa latte for you? 

Agreed, great morning and I would think probably.......the biggest turn out we have had at DAK DAK...

Sensational photos Simon... A few new cars and new members.

DSCN6493.jpg

I fell in love with this Targa.    Lots of patina, currently being restored by Gary, from down Geelong way, who is about to sign up on the forum.

Personally... I would like to keep it as a "Hank Moody" type car all it needs is a broken headlight.  (just happens to be a Californication  Californian car as well)

Looking forward to seeing the finished product though, which I have no doubt will come up pretty special.

+1. I've been trying to talk him into leaving it as is - I just love it! 

Great photos Simon. 

It was great to catch up with you all this morning, what a great bunch of people you are and some very fine looking cars. :) 

Verry well said as usual - by The Chris P! Nice to see Symsy down kicking Mexican tyres

Good cars but an even better bunch of blokes, I cruised home with my hand on my dick dreaming of 8800rpm

Archived