EOI_964_C2_man_coupe

As to whats next...............well, that's yet to be decided. :ph34r::rolleyes: 

Quick sale, nice work

i assumed your Singer must have been ready to deliver.

so does that mean GT3 becomes the DD for now?  Architect, black, that works.

so does that mean GT3 becomes the DD for now?  Architect, black, that works.

You know me too well! Hopefully the weather holds and I can supplement usage with the bike too. 

Thanks for the (mostly positive ;)) comments guys, its definitely mixed emotions and not a decision I have taken lightly. Its amazing how emotionally attached you can become to something like a car, seriously much harder to commit too than I would have imagined..............

Anyway, as it would happen I haven't had much time to dwell on it as the car has now been sold. :o

I'm pleased to announce however, that it has been sold to a local, deeply Porsche affected gent whom I've been assured will look after it in the manner it has been accustomed too! I'm saddened to be moving it on but am very glad that it will be remaining local and I have even been granted visitation rights. :)

Its definitely going to be sadly missed, not looking forward to breaking the news to my little guys................

11953125_10153104386203461_6337446075069

As to whats next...............well, that's yet to be decided. :ph34r::rolleyes: 

lols Hair Bears.  Who's the ring-in with short straight hair? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived