Reclineable seat choices?

So Im tossing up switching up my fixed back GTClassic bucket seats for a set of reclinable buckets but cant seem to find any that i like... building a 73 RSR backdate and wanting to keep it relatively period correct... anyone have any good recommendations?

Reason behind this is so that i can put a pair of child seats in the rear so the whole fam can enjoy Barney.

And yes if i go down this route, the current seats will go up for sale. 

So Im tossing up switching up my fixed back GTClassic bucket seats for a set of reclinable buckets but cant seem to find any that i like... building a 73 RSR backdate and wanting to keep it relatively period correct... anyone have any good recommendations?

Reason behind this is so that i can put a pair of child seats in the rear so the whole fam can enjoy Barney.

And yes if i go down this route, the current seats will go up for sale. 

Let me know when you're ready to sell the seats mate

I reckon some period correct Recaro's would be nice

Thanks for the recommendations. Had a look at the Rallye 2's and they look good... got a bit of research to do.

Had a few PMs around my seats. Here are a few photos for those that are interested.

Sorry i have no idea about pricing as yet and whether i'm 100% selling but will reply to those who have shown interest if i do decide to sell em.

911seats.jpg

20161214_212244.jpg

I have a set of Recaro seats similar to Fraz's black with red inserts in excellent condition, that were previously in an early G series that am going to sell.

Let me know if interested before I list, can send you photos.

Cheers

Craig

Archived