• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ANF said:

It's missing something... hmmmm??

Oh yeah, some colour! :P

Looking goof though!

I always look goof.

Some shots of the new Skunkwerks location which they're bumping into right now (in addition to the images above).  An old cheese making facility which was pretty much decommissioned and they walked out the door leaving everything.  Lots of good things and lots of things that need fixing.  If engineering, manufacturing or stainless steel give you wood, you'll like this place.

IMG_7164-L.jpg

IMG_7130-L.jpg

IMG_7124-L.jpg

IMG_7123-L.jpg

IMG_7131-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ANF said:

They look goof too :D

Obviously you bought the tyres for wet weather driving!

Yeah, I get your point but I bet they're better in the wet than anything from the 1970s and that didn't stop them from going out in the rain, so neither will it stop me :D.

"It now features a double set of markings with corresponding road size: a necessity due to the type approval required in order to be able to take part in championship races. " I think one is for general road sizing and the other to comply with classic racing? It is a bit vague the way they have worded it......

On 4/15/2018 at 7:20 PM, Cam Arnott said:

Sure is! Porky are the Fuchs genuine or repros?

Repros.  I doubt you can get originals and if you can I'd suggest they're very big money.  Very.  In other new just got my satin chrome stuff back.  Not perfect in terms of consistency of finish and some pieces did need redoing but fairly happy overall.

IMG_7988-L.jpg

IMG_7993-L.jpg

IMG_7994-L.jpg

IMG_7992-L.jpg

IMG_7991-L.jpg

IMG_7990-L.jpg

1 hour ago, Pork Chops said:

Repros.  I doubt you can get originals and if you can I'd suggest they're very big money.  Very.  

Last pair of them I saw were $10k US ?

Love the satin look mate

• 1 month later...

Archived