Wide Body Hotrod Build

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOO this is exciting. I like the little car big motor formula. I also like 2017 being year of the hot rod. Since you have a g50 that a perfect partner to 5.7 wink wink and it leave you with lots of cash for other things. 

Following. anychance of getting some on film. That gives me an idea? 

Not 100% sure but suspect there will be a 3.6 going into this car so I'll 'have' to build the SC...

if a 3.6 is too scarce to find/expensive, you have a g50 so.. Building up a 3.0L with some ITB's and a turbo would also fill in that engine bay nicely!

uncle's build on here got 350hp on a conservative tune with no internal mods at all I think.

This works for me.  Mother of God I hate photobucket.  Please forum owners can we just upload directly soon?

3C21C92A-C597-418C-A5EB-FD08B7375E45_zps

try imgur

Loving the grey's n green's particularly the grey's ..........sorta industrial, military and purposeful ...............definitely blingless!

Got me thinking about getting the Devin D painted in Nardo Grey with a suitable 1960's inspired GT stripe (but what colour?)

Hold the press and take a look at the singer being shown in Detroit on the Michelin stand right now

So thata s no on he Sahara beige and brown and a yes on the deep blue and red

I'm pretty sure SB on beige is not to everyones' tastes.  Perhaps not even mine!  But I'm not a fan of that Singer, either interior or exterior.  Come to think of it I've become a little sick of Singers all together.  Burn me at the stake?

I'm pretty sure SB on beige is not to everyones' tastes.  Perhaps not even mine!  But I'm not a fan of that Singer, either interior or exterior.  Come to think of it I've become a little sick of Singers all together.  Burn me at the stake?

he's a witch!   Burn him!

BTW mr chops there's a tasty grey currently seen on blimp like jeeps 

This? I believe it's Anvil Grey.  I like it but would prefer a Porsche colour.  There will be something near it.  In fact I think you're painting a car in GBM which looks just like this

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-11%20at%2011.03.

Archived