• Last Reply
1 hour ago, Coastr said:

1 Aubergine/Silver 

2 Jade

3 Summer

Pass on the rest, particularly the washed-out greens and greys

Nailed it! Agreed! 

56 minutes ago, Pork Chops said:

@StevepGT3 lol.  So true and a great analogy.  As for the rest of youse FFS can we get some consensus!  I think Sea & Leaf Green and Sand Beige are out for me.  Auratium is a more modest shade of green than Jade, which depending on my mood is both good and bad.  Aubergine is really doing it for me and I can't wait to model Albert Blue for another dark option.  I love Summer Yellow, as I do Light Yellow, but it has more cream and less 'acid', but LY was an RSR colour...Stone Grey.  I've been moist about this colour for a while now.  

So as you can see this is an exercise in entertainment rather than decision making!

Aubergine - either silver or black decals - EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK! 

11 hours ago, DJM said:

Not keen on the greens.  Signal yellow or stone grey for me, can't warm to the aubergine.

Remember kids - signal yellow is still yellow. 

This message brought to you by the no-yellow-cars party. 

1 minute ago, Pork Chops said:

Did your Mum abandon you as a child whilst driving a yellow car? :P

Aaaaand Bahama Yellow is still Yellow too ;)

The fact I own a (Bahama) yellow car is just one of those inexplicable quirks of life.  At least I saved the purple targa from a sad and sorry life of yellow...

Aubergine is the French word for Eggplant. In my color palettes I have defined Aubergine as a lighter shade of Eggplant which I see as a purple that is almost Black. Purple promotes healing and represents our higher nature . It also symbolises power, wealth and royalty. https://www.pinterest.com.au/janehalldesign/paint-color-schemes-aubergine-purple-passion-color/

Image result for eggplant car Go the eggplant mobile!!! Sport technos as well:wub:

Related image :wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, DHE11 said:

So unsurprisingly someone else doing a new build has picked a great colour and finished before  @Pork Chops

Well done, Barney looks good in that colour which black wheels.

Running out of original colours PC, may as well go orange or blue now

those are the old photos i thought? isn't that car widebody and slate grey now pang?

Archived