My first Porsche

A 1 post user pops up to comment on this thread?  Not suspicious at all!

A warning for all to never trust a dealer.

My last purchase I was getting sold hard on the after market warranty.  I thought about it, and it sounds so tempting...phrases like 'return unused balance of warranty' and 'any repair shop or dealer' and things like that.  But it all sounds a bit good to be true so no warranty bought.  Why? Because I don't trust used car dealers.  And neither should anyone else.  Not to say all are bad but do your own due diligence on a car.

Incidentally if the car in question was purchased in queensland it would have failed roadworthy for undersize discs.  Part of the roadworthy is measuring the thickness of disc and pad and rejecting if not to spec.

Oh, and never get the 22s - in fact always go for the most sidewall available.  Look at f1 cars.

• 4 years later...

Well after 5 years of litigation and a Supreme Court Trial I succeeded in defending my google reviews. Enough said

I wish to thank the Supreme Court of Victoria, Sanicki Lawyers, Barrister Toby Mullen and all those who gave evidence in court to substantiate my views and ultimately defend freedom of speech in what may well turn out to be a landmark ruling in Australia. 

See below as summarised  by Genevieve Alison from the Sun Herald.

image.thumb.png.ad6b4fda9d07ecc4ccaedbffa4b4399b.png