DAK DAK Saturday 21/01/17

Fraz

Likely to be out for this one, have an automatic gate man turning up at 8am to give me a heart attack and the detailers starting on the 911 at 9am. 

I'm 4km from DakDak, straight down Warrigal towards the beach if anyone fancies popping round for a chuckle at the detailers and to see if I'm still on oxygen from the impending gate quote :lol:

Likely to be out for this one, have an automatic gate man turning up at 8am to give me a heart attack and the detailers starting on the 911 at 9am. 

I'm 4km from DakDak, straight down Warrigal towards the beach if anyone fancies popping round for a chuckle at the detailers and to see if I'm still on oxygen from the impending gate quote :lol:

I got an automatic gate quote once....  

3 years later I still don't have automatic gates!

Much to the annoyance of Steve P, I will be "Lycra Clad" at Tour Down Under in SA - have a good catch up, I'm in the next one for sure ?

you could do the world a favour and wear footy shorts over the top of your bicycling panties 

Much to the annoyance of Steve P, I will be "Lycra Clad" at Tour Down Under in SA - have a good catch up, I'm in the next one for sure ?

you could do the world a favour and wear footy shorts over the top of your bicycling panties 

haha that was exactly me this morning with a guy who thought it was cool to ride exactly in the middle of the road obstructing both directions with ear phones blaring not hearing my f@#king horn. Wish I had a cigarette to flick at him from the mx5.

Oh and in!

haha that was exactly me this morning with a guy who thought it was cool to ride exactly in the middle of the road obstructing both directions with ear phones blaring not hearing my f@#king horn. Wish I had a cigarette to flick at him from the mx5.

Oh and in!

O ohhh, I rode to work this morning...with earphones...:unsure: didn't see any MX5's behind me...maybe because I weren't looking! 

Hahaha, no lycra here though!

Archived