DAK DAK Saturday 21/01/17

Fraz

The first DAK DAK of 2017

Great morning again, ended up with twelve cars I think, weather looked a bit ordinary at first, but the rain held off.

Good catch ups and lots of cars scrutinised.  Enjoyed chatting with everyone and perving on the cars.

A few shots of the days activities, below....

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

Looks like a good little gathering .. looks like some good fresh gossip circles formed..  havent seen the TT in your photos before lads and looks like there was a new 930 on the scene?   You lads always seem to have full gloss on your cars.. The longhood bonnet gets the prize for mirror finish…  GUT is the red car yours ;) cos i know you like to dominate that domain .

Looks like a good little gathering .. looks like some good fresh gossip circles formed..  havent seen the TT in your photos before lads and looks like there was a new 930 on the scene?   You lads always seem to have full gloss on your cars.. The longhood bonnet gets the prize for mirror finish…  GUT is the red car yours ;) cos i know you like to dominate that domain .

You know the @GUTmobile can only be RED ;) 

Re 930: If you're referring to the black one, that is my 79 SC - I only wish!!

Thanks again @Fraz for the shout-out!!!

You know the @GUTmobile can only be RED ;) 

Re 930: If you're referring to the black one, that is my 79 SC - I only wish!!

Thanks again @Fraz for the shout-out!!!

Ah hadnt seen in the engine bay must of skipped over that one , looks nice . 

Whos is the Black longhood ?

Symsy... after we analysed that silver RSR at duttons last year (see hotrod thread) and compared notes, I got lured over to the narrow side and bought this black beauty. Couldn't resist, love at first sight... you know the rest.

Symsy... after we analysed that silver RSR at duttons last year (see hotrod thread) and compared notes, I got lured over to the narrow side and bought this black beauty. Couldn't resist, love at first sight... you know the rest.

Dont blame ya .. looks great and thank god, now I dont have you stiring the pot when Im lowballing and giving those sellers in a sell to me submission strangle , thinking there is two people interested.. ;)

Lean and mean my friend , hopefully I will get to have a look around and give the old tyres  kick when I see it.

Enjoy and remember middle age spread is always possible if you get into deep love with that car….. add the arches 

That would be @Philbee's backdate

Archived