[VIC] Volunteers for PFA TRACKDAY_01

Kerry

I've had many members offer assistance on our inaugural trackday, from drivers, PFA on DISPLAY entries, and spectators.

Here is your opportunity to help make the day the great success we all know it will be!

No real experience is required, team leaders will instruct each volunteer as to simple duties...

Register and nominate your preferred timing directly onto this  form

On behalf of the PFA, we thank you!

IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY USING THE FORM ABOVE, leave your details in a post below and I'll fill it in. 

Edited by Kerry

Body guard or guards for @symsy is another task that we may need to provide assistance for.............to keep the crowds back from the "signing" desk :D. Plenty of easier tasks though if you check out the form - there will most likely be chocolate as a gesture of appreciation. :)

Body guard or guards for @symsy is another task that we may need to provide assistance for.............to keep the crowds back from the "signing" desk :D. Plenty of easier tasks though if you check out the form - there will most likely be chocolate as a gesture of appreciation. :)

I expect to see a photo of the "magnus" style Rennsport signing desk....with a similar sized queue.   Hell, I'd have a signed photo from Synsy !