RSR Garage Porsches and Coffee

RSR Garage

RSR Garage is holding its first Porsches and Coffee this year on Sunday 19th of February 2017. New location Point Ormond Road Car Park Elwood. Time 7:00 am til 9:00 am . All Porsches welcome the first 50 coffees on Rob Raymer RSR Garage 0417 356 930.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RSR Garage is holding its first Porsches and Coffee this year on Sunday 19th of February 2017. New location Point Ormond Road Car Park Elwood. Time 7:00 am til 9:00 am . All Porsches welcome the first 50 coffees on Rob Raymer RSR Garage 0417 356 930.

BTW, you might want to detail exactly where this is "Point Ormond Road Car Park Elwood"... with an X marks the spot map....as google maps doesn't do a great job pinpointing this......(specially for those not familiar with the nuances of stkilda & elwood aprking spots).

If you drive into Point Ormond Road Elwood you will end up in the car park Regards Rob

Excellent, that explains it.

But here's a map where I think it is and how to get in from north and south approach; Not sure if the median strip opposite allows you to turn right when coming down marine pde from the north approach. If not, here's a little detour:

map%20to%20ormond%20point_zpsdnxljsiw.pn

:)

Straight after this one is the AOMC Classic at Flemington. Reserved area for Porsche Parking.

Think I'll do both.

Too many events on. Porsche Club of Victoria at Haunted Hills, AOMC Classic at Flemington, Porsches & Coffee at Elwood and Ferrari Concours at Yarra Valley. Unfortunately as I have been photographing for the FCA for a number of years, looks like I will be heading to Yarra Valley. I hope to drop in quickly at Elwood but doubtful. Rob has organised a great event so it will be a shame to miss it.

Great day and great turn up.    No rain, but a tad chilly.  

Thanks for organising Rob, and for the coffee

It was all about COLOUR today....

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

David's Ruby Red Boxster.   Special order, only one in Oz this colour

IMG_2334.jpg

Original, and only 50k on the clock or thereabouts...

IMG_2337.jpg 

IMG_2340.jpg

New plates on Daves (OZVINO) Spyder

IMG_2341.jpg

Anthony's Cayman (and it has a man pedal) what a standout colour.  

IMG_2344.jpg

Purple Porsche Eater (and anything else for that matter)

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

The Hughmobile

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

Bwana Kez arriving

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

Ooh, "I NEED Mr Purple" as Chris Harris said.  @Niko your photo made me go and watch the video below for about the 100th time.  No one needs a car like that but WOW how good does it look in that colour. 

Realistically the blue hot rod would suffice.  I like the look of that, not a buyer though at this point ☹️

Archived