RSR Garage Porsches and Coffee

RSR Garage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks to everyone that turned up to RSR Garage coffee and Porsches today great turn out of all model cars will let you all know for the next one, Regards Rob Raymer

Even us bloody tourists liked it … Great cars and people

As for Mr Purple.. I dont think he stayed at fear of being mugged for his keys .. Rob if you know this dude we demand he double park it next time ;) and block the centre access

Best noise of the day award though goes to StevePSharkworks  

Even us bloody tourists liked it … Great cars and people

As for Mr Purple.. I dont think he stayed at fear of being mugged for his keys .. Rob if you know this dude we demand he double park it next time ;) and block the centre access

Best noise of the day award though goes to StevePSharkworks  

I think you are officially a local now mate :D

Thanks for organizing Rob.

absolutely - keep it up Rob, the selection of cars and kindred folk makes it a pleasure, great bunch of people

even the hairdresser cars felt at home :ph34r:

Thanks for organising & the coffee again Rob!!

Nice photos Niko!!

I thought about parking the Purple car in a disabled spot but thought better of it, I'll wake up earlier next time haha

Never seen Purple in the flesh.. Oh My.. you have to take that on tour, so the rest of Cars and Coffee interstate can see it .. I will organise you a park next to the coffee stand if you like in Byron to take another look  ;)

• 1 month later...

Never seen Purple in the flesh.. Oh My.. you have to take that on tour, so the rest of Cars and Coffee interstate can see it .. I will organise you a park next to the coffee stand if you like in Byron to take another look  ;)

Feel free to have a look next time you're in Melbourne!! 

RSR Garage is holding its first Porsches and Coffee this year on Sunday 19th of February 2017. New location Point Ormond Road Car Park Elwood. Time 7:00 am til 9:00 am . All Porsches welcome the first 50 coffees on Rob Raymer RSR Garage 0417 356 930.

Hi rob.

When is the next one?.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived