Porsche's in the Park - Sun 5th March

turboT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why don't you go straight to Jerry's Cafe at the garage in Kulnura I'm pretty sure they open early.

I recon this is the go. Gives us all a bit more of a drive to get there from Sydney, and if the weather holds off we are a bit closer to Putty. 

7.30 at jerrys all good for everyone?

I recon this is the go. Gives us all a bit more of a drive to get there from Sydney, and if the weather holds off we are a bit closer to Putty. 

7.30 at jerrys all good for everyone?

7:30am at Jerry's is good for me. Guess that means a 6am Paddington Lane departure?

Chance of the weather clearing a little Sunday.... 964 is still with Autohaus so I'll be camping.

Have to say I'm out guys, the rain is torrential up this way, so not real safe for a three hour drive, and I don't see myself getting up  and heading off by 4am in the morning to be down there in time tomorrow. I was looking forward to it, hope the weather gods are good to you guys tomorrow. Cheers Rick

Ok I'll join for Paddington bear meeting at 6am. 

I also talked the old boy into coming somehow. 

likewise. Although annoyingly have to drive another car to town first to pick the p-car up

Good turn out today boys. Rain was a bit of a pain for the only aircooled member by the end, but I'm sure you modern Porsche owners  with all those on board fancy gismos didn't quite have as many sphincter moments as me..

go putty though!

I didn't listen to Tips about the outlaw stone throwing... now you up owe me a windscreen Tom. But is it worth more or less now though with the provenance of this stone chip.... ?

That's a bugger Kurt. I quickly worked out that if you sit closer to the otlw's bumper the stones go over :ph34r: Tom probably thought I was pushing him to go faster, but he kept to the speed limit the whole way :rolleyes:.

great run enjoyed the mix of P cars and the company.  Need to do the putty in the dry...  i have some photos i will post later.

Archived