[VIC] DAK DAK [04.03.17]

Kerry

Geez, this is sounding bigger than Ben you know who....  Has someone alerted the DAK people of impending surge of customers coming this saturday? (don't want a delay in getting to 'sip my cafe latte' when there's car talk to be had!)

I'm happy to call... 

Dont think I can fly down this time… sorry guys..can someone check the Tyres please

I gotta say , I was never a smooth touch man.. but that velvet edge of the Michellin Cup 2's has really got me, Ive even taken to self pleasuring and touching my own, call me a Winker if you like ..its all about self  love

Geez, this is sounding bigger than Ben you know who....  Has someone alerted the DAK people of impending surge of customers coming this saturday? (don't want a delay in getting to 'sip my cafe latte' when there's car talk to be had!)

I'm happy to call... 

Yes it may pay for someone to call just in case he needs to bring in another casual.  It does look like there will be a big turn out this time.  Looking forward to it.  

Great morning at Dak Dak.  Perfect weather, food and coffee was great and cars were spectacular.  Nice having a chat too.  Even my daughter Emma liked it which is something I did not expect.  She only came for the free breakfast but then liked the cars and discussions too.  Looking forward to the next one

Another great..... if not the greatest turn up for a DAK DAK.

Beautiful morning, great people and cars.  

The usual suspects plus a lot of new cars/people.

Thanks for organising the morning to those involved and the workers at DAK DAK.

A bit of a glimpse as to who was there for those who couldn't make it....

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

This magnificent example of a Cayman was today....voted best car in show by the people:P

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

AAARRRGGGHHHHH PHOTOBUCKET Has just had a burnout.....I have a few more, but I will post them later when PHOTOBUCKET sorts itself out.

There has to be something better than that carrier......

Enjoy the photos, and the rest of the weekend fellow PFA'ers

Agreed. Top morning. Great to see and meet some new faces, as well as the same old baskets! :P

Hightlights: That silver 930 is awesome. The slightly peeled apple green 3.0, the burgundy C2S, and the milk chocolate long bonnet (for sale) - all resplendent!

Special thanks to those who thought to check if their accelerators still worked properly as they departed. I think this is a valuable exercise not only for the driver in question to feel confident in the knowledge that if he/she ever had to use it, for example to... avoid a dog......... or, to.... get away from.... robbers, that generous germanic acceleration is indeed on tap..... but also, for those of us who wondered whether we needed to get our ears cleaned out?! It would seem apparently not! ;) :D B)

Nice shots yet again Niko, not to mention your new swanky rims!

Also... thanks to Ben and his crew at DAKDAK. It's a pretty chilled cafe owner who doesn't stress about his patronage taking his entire collection of latte glasses and spreading out over an entire street! And I'm with you Harv's, my favourite bacon and egg in a roll with relish and roquette - The DAKDAKSKI - is also beaut!

Edited by Kerry

Yep, good stuff.

Great pics, I'll have to find out what filter you use Niko, my paint doesn't look that bad in your shots :)

Thanks Speccie....UV filter only:)

Edited by Niko