Rescuing a Klassic

P-Kay

42 minutes ago, Barks said:

Oh Momma!!!!!!

Sure is :Jumping:

It's been quite the trip to this point and as others have mentioned....relative straight forward journey from here

I'm still in disbelief to be honest and a little jumping out of my skin with excitement at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 09:35, P-Kay said:

It's good yeah? :Jumping:

As you mentioned previously....it's going to be a new car. Well as near as possible :) 

Hi. Is the restoration complete?  Were you happy with skunk Werks as I am considering using them for a full restoration on my 74 targa. 

Hi @Samp

The pictures are current - so not complete as I am finishing the build from here.

If you are referring to the body work, then yes. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Porsche Melbourne also use them if that helps your decision

31 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

Hi @Samp

The pictures are current - so not complete as I am finishing the build from here.

If you are referring to the body work, then yes. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Porsche Melbourne also use them if that helps your decision

Oh thanks. Yes I am wanting a full paint job back to metal. Would you mind if I have you a call for a quick chat as I would love to pick your brain. Cheers sam. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...