Hey guys,

I am heading down to Adelaide next week for my mothers 60th, so if any of you guys are keen on catching up ( @LeeM and others I am talking to you ;) ) one evening during the week. My parents live in Hahndorf and I thought that may be a good place with a bunch of good pubs to meet at, but if that is too far I am open to suggestions. I am thinking Wednesday or Thursday night? Let me know if any of you guys are keen, it would be great to put some faces to the names.

Will bring some door tops I need retrimmed ?  Thursday good for me fella. Hahndorf cool, unless others want to meet elsewhere?

Stew, Simon, Phil, anyone else? Come on SA guys, get off your butts, as we have some celebrities on their way! Bring a Porsche too ;)

Jeff  are you only 25? 

Also perhaps mum don't like her age been thrown about ... ?

Happy Bday the 'Mum of jeff ' 

Haha. She married my Dad (9yrs older) at 17 and had me at 19 (so I suppose that reveals my age  :o ).. They are still happily together which probably is not that normal these days I suppose ;)

Will bring some door tops I need retrimmed ?  Thursday good for me fella. Hahndorf cool, unless others want to meet elsewhere?

Stew, Simon, Phil, anyone else? Come on SA guys, get off your butts, as we have some celebrities on their way! Bring a Porsche too ;)

Thursday night sounds good, I just have to confirm that the fam hasn't booked anything in on that night. 

As for the trimming, the quality on my car is not amazing and I care what it looks like, if it is not for me it will probably (definitely ;) ) look like a nappy with a load in it :D 

I am flexible, as I am obviously not working that day, so it will be more up to those that are. For those that are interested they can just stop in for a quick beer, or stay for a pub meal as well? I am keen on a bite.

@MFX @LeeM I'll be there. I'm only 5 minutes from hahndork, as my kids used to call it. I'll be working on the northern side of the city, but 7 to 7.30 sounds good. I'll have a meal there. Which pub?

How does 7 at the German Arms sound? There is a decent car park out the back as well. 

Jeff  are you only 25? 

He was 12 when he was born.

How does 7 at the German Arms sound? There is a decent car park out the back as well. 

So we're talking Thursday the 13th, yeah?

• 2 weeks later...

Sound so like a good turnout, enjoy. Unfortunately I won't make it.

Fortunately however I have a good excuse - I arrived in Bathurst today for the annual Porsche inter club event at Mt Panorama over the Easter weekend.

D

Archived