Tassie. Anti-clockwise.

espskk

What a fantastic state. My wife, the 996 and my self have just completed 2016 kilometres around the beautiful apple isle. We decided to go anti clockwise this time as we went the opposite in about 1992 in a hire car. The weather was fantastic, about 20 degrees every day and plenty of sun for tops off!! It is still as beautiful as I remember. I could not believe the amount of road kill though. There is something deceased and decaying every 50 metres. Also blackberries, they are everywhere. Other than that what a great drive.

Cheers Steve 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Got any nice photos to post of your travels along the way?

It might inspire me to make the journey... the motivation for rebuilding my motor, was that I would reward myself with a long road trip back home to Hobart, to see friends and family and to drive around the state and enjoy the sights... Perhaps your photos will help to motivate me?

Got any nice photos to post of your travels along the way?

It might inspire me to make the journey... the motivation for rebuilding my motor, was that I would reward myself with a long road trip back home to Hobart, to see friends and family and to drive around the state and enjoy the sights... Perhaps your photos will help to motivate me?

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/11233-renntours-pfa-targa-tasmania-tour-2017-film/?page=1

Archived