Nice. Car looks so much more aggressive with gt3 kit and reminds me why I just splashed out to buy same (well bumper and skirts) for my car...

Although looks like his car has aerokit II skirts on a 996.1 car

wow.. this video just made me love my car even more... he pretty much summed it up perfect. The ugly, bullied kid that will grow up to be the one everyone does a double take on. It's true, you only hate on the 996 if your totally knowledge-less about the car.

Truth be told... if it wasnt for the 996 and 986, Porsche might not be around today. Now to get that exhaust, suspension and aerokit for my car!!! and headlights.

• 1 year later...
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 12:42 AM, Windsor289 said:

How joyous was that! Can't argue with what he said.

I've got to stop watching that video. Have seen it a few times now, and the percentage of me wanting a 996 goes up (I'm at about 41% now) and I start perusing Carsales again ?

Anyone in Adelaide wanna lend me their 996 for a Sunday morning blat in the hills to see what they're like? Promise I'll be gentle

2 hours ago, Pokiou said:

Hands down no argument from me. Top gear should have him and Harris.

Totally agree with this one should be more driver focused and by that I mean proper drivers not star presenters. 

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...