Berry South Coast

Stu

• 1 month later...

I'm taking the old targa down to Berry on Friday morning with a mate of mine. Leaving Syd about 10.30am. Will stay to Sat afternoon at my place down there (The Berry Lake House). If anybody is keen for the drive down or breakfast on Sat let me know.

I missed this when it was first suggested, but I am keen on any South drives. I may have to get the Porsche badges out for the S5 again though ;) 

I'm taking the old targa down to Berry on Friday morning with a mate of mine. Leaving Syd about 10.30am. Will stay to Sat afternoon at my place down there (The Berry Lake House). If anybody is keen for the drive down or breakfast on Sat let me know.

Guys, I'm on for a drive tomorrow, do we drive to Jeffs from berry & he can drive back with us or we can drive from berry to Tallowa Dam via Kangaroo valey or meet Jeff in K V & then do Tallowa dam ?? lunch back in KV pub ???

Guys, I'm on for a drive tomorrow, do we drive to Jeffs from berry & he can drive back with us or we can drive from berry to Tallowa Dam via Kangaroo valey or meet Jeff in K V & then do Tallowa dam ?? lunch back in KV pub ???

I am around today (filming day). If you want to stop by for a coffee you are more than welcome, but if I skive off and don't get an episode out there will be lots of people hunting me with spikes ;) 

Archived