C&C Unley - 21st May

Stew F

Yep will come along, if someone can confirm the time and location.

From 7.30am at Unley shopping centre. There's a coffee shop in the side street if required. I'll post up a Facebook event when it's available

thanks @LeeM.

Look out for a White SC (which had better be clean!) A Grey Cayman S, possibly a red 930 and me in a Silver SC with white number boards on the doors. Don't go near any of them!! ;) 

Come up and say gday

https://m.facebook.com/events/602299573308411?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2298%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=98

Sunday will be a cracker of a day they say.

Cool air and mist for the early run in.

Just saw that, so we'll try to get a run happening afterwards. Up to Paracombe or Lobethal via Norton Summit area perhaps?  I don't want to hang around Unley for long, as to be honest, C n C meets have lost there fizz with me at the moment. Would rather be out driving

Lee,

If your over cars and coffee and hanging around car parks you should come for a cruise out to the next sprint or Motorkhana.

Along with the usual IROC's, Cups, GT3's and Aircooled guys, been seeing a lot more of the GT4's on track, four listed so far for next Saturdays sprint at Mallala including once special motorsport LHD version.... 

I'd love to but will be getting the dirt bikes well .........dirty

i still need to catch up with you about those bumpers.

StewF is out. I forgot that I'm going to spend the weekend with friends on yorke peninsula. Next time, the cappuccinos are on me.

Stew F is back in the game.  My Sunday plans have been cancelled. And yes @LeeM, the car will be clean.

Lee,

If your over cars and coffee and hanging around car parks you should come for a cruise out to the next sprint or Motorkhana.

Along with the usual IROC's, Cups, GT3's and Aircooled guys, been seeing a lot more of the GT4's on track, four listed so far for next Saturdays sprint at Mallala including once special motorsport LHD version.... 

Did I read correctly, supersprint on a saturday?

Lee,

The GT4 Clubsport??? Slurp!

Saturday is out for me mate, though will advise if things change. Cheers for letting me know

Did I read correctly, supersprint on a saturday?

27th Simon