C&C Unley - 21st May

Stew F

That is great, much rather a sunday to get over my aches from bumping around in the cabin the day prior.

That was in the GT3 mate. You have an armchair now, so just switch on Cruise1323 am radio, and listen the soothing tones of some Simon and Garfunkel as you hit 3rd gear ;)

Did I read correctly, supersprint on a saturday?

yep, a Saturday. 

and later on this year also doing a twilight meeting. So get to go out in the dusk (dark)

did that at Bathurst over Easter when we were on track at 6pm. Very cool - and fast with lower air temp and extreme levels of focus !

That was in the GT3 mate. You have an armchair now, so just switch on Cruise1323 am radio, and listen the soothing tones of some Simon and Garfunkel as you hit 3rd gear ;)

yep, a Saturday. 

and later on this year also doing a twilight meeting. So get to go out in the dusk (dark)

did that at Bathurst over Easter when we were on track at 6pm. Very cool - and fast with lower air temp and extreme levels of focus !

Lee, haha too right, although the arm chair doesn't quite hold you in place like the GT3 buckets did!

Darien, that's awesome. Hopefully gets a few more people out there. I drove under lights (dark) at SA time attack last year, good fun but one of the rice burners doused the kink in oil right before the night session so a tad sketchy. I will be out at the next one.

• 5 years later...