For Sale - Simmons Rims, Engine trolley, floor jack, swepco...

Hi all - my move overseas is fast approaching and I still have a couple of things I'm looking for a new home for. At this stage I'll take any 'reasonable' offer (and will consider unreasonable ones too!! :-)) - 

4x Simmons rims, to suit 911SC or Carrera 

Rears - 16x8

Front - 16x7

Nearly sold these to another member but they don't fit the 944 :-(.

I've used these for SuperSprints at WP, SMP, etc (maybe 8 or 10 times?) on a 1980 911SC. Rims are used but no issues with them, the usual scuffs, brake dust, etc. Fitted with Toyo R888's, 225/45 and 245/45, approx 70%(?) tread left.

I had them up on eBay and they didn't sell with a $500 starting price, so... first best offer takes 'em!

IMG_0377-M.jpg

IMG_0655-M.jpg

IMG_0667-M.jpg

IMG_0664-M.jpg

IMG_2839-M.jpg

(car not included)

Next up is an engine trolley that comfortably and securely holds engine + 915 transmission. I've used it a few times and you can quite easily perform an engine drop on your own in your garage... I was able to drop my engine in 45 minutes by the third or fourth time. Putting it back in takes a little longer :-).

I also have an SCA floor jack and a 4L bottle of Swepco 201 transmission fluid, how about we bundle them all together and call it $150? Nothing like a second floor jack to make raising the car even faster - no more dragging the floor jack back and forth across the garage!...

Or offers on each...

IMG_0614-M.jpg

DSCN3108.jpg

DSCN3150.jpg

DSCN3153.jpg

IMG_0613-M.jpg

IMG_0641-M.jpg

Pickup from Bronte 2024.

Hi all - my move overseas is fast approaching and I still have a couple of things I'm looking for a new home for. At this stage I'll take any 'reasonable' offer (and will consider unreasonable ones too!! :-)) - 

4x Simmons rims, to suit 911SC or Carrera 

Rears - 16x8

Front - 16x7

Nearly sold these to another member but they don't fit the 944 :-(.

I've used these for SuperSprints at WP, SMP, etc (maybe 8 or 10 times?) on a 1980 911SC. Rims are used but no issues with them, the usual scuffs, brake dust, etc. Fitted with Toyo R888's, 225/45 and 245/45, approx 70%(?) tread left.

I had them up on eBay and they didn't sell with a $500 starting price, so... first best offer takes 'em!

Pickup from Bronte 2024.

Pity you aren't in Melbourne...

Archived