Tuners

Dmentd

Hi everyone I'm a newbie on here and love these machines, I'm soon to poses a 957 CTT and wanted to do some research so it's all ready to go, I wanted to know what tuners in Sydney has anyone used for there cayenne and what wasbthe experience and results like? Thanks for the replies in advance.

Anyways... rang CV performance today and spoke to a guy there named Trent that actually owned a 957 4.8tt he has done a lot of mods to get to the 650hp mark and said a custom tune is the best thing to do. He said secondary cat delete improves throttle response but only a little. He said an estimated 80-90hp gain at the engine with just tune.

I'm waiting on Autowerks and Autotech to get back to me tomorrow.

Spoke to Spiro from Autotech today he told a tune will set me back $1895 and will add about 50kw at the fly wheel. He said he will have to see weather he can tune the box cause he wasn't sure that the software will work. If it does work it's another $695 to tune the box. Secondary cat delete was $400 and says without them the car becomes more responsive too and will give minimal gain but better sound too. CV had quotted me $1695 for there tune I missed putting in my earlier post. Still waiting for Autowerks to email me.

I'm going to order one of these soon - intercepts the pedal signal (i assume it just modifies it to trick the ECU) and improves throttle response

https://www.sprintboostersales.com/SprintBooster/2002_to_2010_PORSCHE_Cayenne_Sprint_Booster_V3--SPRPO012

Will be keen to know what the secondary cat delete is like, and would be interesting to know what they change in their $1895 tune

Had one of these ( although not this brand ) I bought 2nd hand on my 370z.

The throttle position is amplified so soft depressions are read as greater than oem readings. No real power increase of course, but a great feel in the hills.

Tricky to get used to in traffic so best to switch it off.

Impressive for sure.

Finally got my emails from Autowerks, I nearly fell down at the prices but here they are. 

For k&n filters, cat delete and custom tune they priced me at $3680. 

For k&n filters, cat delete, fi exhaust and custom tune they priced me at $11720.

Finally got my emails from Autowerks, I nearly fell down at the prices but here they are. 

For k&n filters, cat delete, fi exhaust and custom tune they priced me at $11720.

A good used kidney is worth around $30k and you only need one to function normally. No pain no gain!

Thats just retarded.

Thats just retarded.

It sure is, I think I'll be going to CV performance since the guy I spoke to owned one and has done just about every mod for power gains. Cat delete, filters and Tune will be the go I for now...

Posted Friday at 11:25 PM · Report post

• Dmentd   Did you mean Autowerks Automotive  as i am the owner of Autowerks and dont recal qouting on this.
  •  
  • Go to top 

Posted Friday at 11:25 PM · Report post

•  
  • Dmentd   Did you mean Autowerks Automotive  as i am the owner of Autowerks and dont recal qouting on this.
  •  
  • Go to top 

I recived the two quotes from Dee...

Spoke to Daniel from Ramspeed today, he told me for a Kraftwerks ECU flash tune, filters and cat delete with accelerator module would set me back about 5k.

I'm going to have a few more chats with the some other workshops before I make a final decision. I said i would go with CV earlier but will wait a little longer to make the decision as there is no rush.

Ah, that makes more sense now!  There is Autowerks Automotive in Sydney that service Commodores and there is Autowerks on the Central Coast that build Peking to Paris podium finishers.  Your quotes from the Sydney mob. Thanks for clearing that up.

Archived