12 hours ago, WGA said:

Having owned and driven them all, I would definitely go for the .2 GT3. A well driven GT3 will keep up with a .1 RS on track no problem and will be a bit easier to drive on the road.

Apparently faster

http://gtspirit.com/2017/05/09/porsche-991-2-gt3-quicker-ferrari-488-gt3-rs-around-nurburgring/

17 minutes ago, James P said:

This was for sale privately late last year for 249k from memory. 

I was told that the car has had a hard life, a track rat you might say.  Given how I saw the owner take off from PCB once it all rang true.

2 hours ago, Windsor289 said:

Interesting in condition report**:  I wonder what this means?

** Engine & Mechanical: Oil warning light

Yeah I saw that to 

means we’ve told you about it but probably still covered under new engine warranty BUT fingers crossed Porsche does it if their is a problem if not 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mick said:

probably still covered under new engine warranty BUT fingers crossed Porsche does it if their is a problem if not 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Its covered as long as the car has been serviced and confirms to Porsche maintenance dictates. If not.... big, big dollar signs will appear on the horizon!!

10 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Idiot, never going to happen at $340k.

12 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Over $70k of options that he hasn’t listed and a $340k price tag, but he doesn’t write more than 3 lines...

surely it will just sell itself :ph34r:

On 21/04/2019 at 10:46, Lucky Phil said:

This guy wants $60000 extra than all the others on the market because of the special exhaust fitted.  Wow $60K is a lot for a tuned exhaust.  The klm's are a lot higher than others on the market too.  He is marketing it as a GT3RS performing car with the exhaust so wants an extra $60K.  GLWS!!! (yeah he will need it)

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2017/SSE-AD-6043085/?Cr=8

No takers and has dropped $30k.  What a surprise.  Still $40k over retail IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ex Lamborghini Brisbane/Nick Theodossi/Sydney City Prestige car back on the market today.  A few more kms and now with gold painted wheels.  Somebody posted on here that it was missing its books, but it doesn't appear to be.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2015-porsche-911-gt3-991-auto-my15/OAG-AD-17453634/?Cr=3

These things are getting so cheap now.  In the 8 months I've had mine, I've lost so much money, new car depreciation on a 4 year old car :(