54 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

All these models are 10,s 

Mate, with fence-sitting like that........ if your day job doesn’t work out, I reckon there is a political career in you!😁👍

Yes the market is definitely shifting, more so privately than advertised dealer pricing.

Also on the damaged car I posted above, I spoke to Gulson's yesterday and the car was damaged at a racetrack.  The owner had been pushing for better times and on "the last lap" he ran too wide coming on to the straight and the road tyres had enough and he side swiped a wall.  No insurance involved, so it shouldn't be on the WOVR.  A point I note though, is that the car has done less than 3000kms, so it won't have been run in yet, but it was getting track time anyway.

8 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Yes the market is definitely shifting, more so privately than advertised dealer pricing.

Also on the damaged car I posted above, I spoke to Gulson's yesterday and the car was damaged at a racetrack.  The owner had been pushing for better times and on "the last lap" he ran too wide coming on to the straight and the road tyres had enough and he side swiped a wall.  No insurance involved, so it shouldn't be on the WOVR.  A point I note though, is that the car has done less than 3000kms, so it won't have been run in yet, but it was getting track time anyway.

Lol - there are very few of these that get a 3000km run-in. Especially once you feel / hear this engine.

Every dealer I've spoken to wants you to take it to the track immediately. They seem to actively encourage it.

29 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Lol - there are very few of these that get a 3000km run-in. Especially once you feel / hear this engine.

Every dealer I've spoken to wants you to take it to the track immediately. They seem to actively encourage it.

You got to train them properly from a young age....😂.  9000rpm off the showroom floor.

On 13/05/2020 at 07:17, NBTBRV8 said:

Sale price apparently $185k + buyers premium  Believe repair costs in the region of $40-$50k, doesn't make it a very cheap car which will always have a black mark......

10 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Took this 991.2 out to the track today . Far out what a car love the PDK 

Glad you're enjoying it mate!! Silver is a great colour for the 991.2 I think... really shows the lines nicely, especially that shade of silver. 

1 hour ago, edgy said:

Glad you're enjoying it mate!! Silver is a great colour for the 991.2 I think... really shows the lines nicely, especially that shade of silver. 

Thanks Edgy . I love the colour it’s a darker silver than the 997 has a lot of grey in it .

22 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Thanks Edgy . I love the colour it’s a darker silver than the 997 has a lot of grey in it .

That darker shade it has is really, really nice. I saw a GT4 in what I think was the same colour and it looked great as well.

What’s the actual name of it? I had “GT Silver” in mind but not sure where I got that from or if it’s correct...

1 hour ago, JWM said:

That darker shade it has is really, really nice. I saw a GT4 in what I think was the same colour and it looked great as well.

What’s the actual name of it? I had “GT Silver” in mind but not sure where I got that from or if it’s correct...

Yes I think your correct . Gt Silver metallic 

7575E77C-B069-4BA7-811C-52C0B1697EE3.png

7 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

The price on the Lorbek RS has just gone up $5k, the market bouncing back?

Check out this 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 991 Auto MY16. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2016-Porsche-911-GT3-RS-991-Auto-MY16/OAG-AD-18580929

Lol - no. We're just at the very start of this thing.