1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

That car has 2000 more km than the other one 

Just had another look, the Carsales ad from the private seller listed it at 2900km.  The video in that ad shows it didn't have sport Chrono, was a club sport with silver wheels and the NSW rego is no longer listed.

The car at NT in Vic has all of these features and 4077kms, so it is a very safe bet it is the same car.

The leather condition on the driver seat bolster looks terrible in the NT ad too!

45 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

The leather condition on the driver seat bolster looks terrible in the NT ad too!

Theodossi is nearly walking distance for me. Happy to take a look this for anyone interested?

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

That's a great price for a 991.2 GT3. 

Beginning to make 991.1 GT3 's priced the same (also $265k) look ridiculous:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2014-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Auto-MY14/OAG-AD-18433805

The gap between 997GT3's & 991GT3's is also diminishing. 

25 minutes ago, luzzo said:

That's a great price for a 991.2 GT3. 

Beginning to make 991.1 GT3 's priced the same (also $265k) look ridiculous:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2014-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Auto-MY14/OAG-AD-18433805

The gap between 997GT3's & 991GT3's is also diminishing. 

It has a really good spec on it as well . The blue looks really nice but not everyone's taste and the km are high on what else is to offer but in reality are low KM .

17 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

It has a really good spec on it as well . The blue looks really nice but not everyone's taste and the km are high on what else is to offer but in reality are low KM .

Why would you not tick the sports chrono box when ordering this car? 

10 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Yes.  On a GT3 the basic deal is you buy it if money isn't an issue rather than because you need it.  Definitely form over function.

That's right... if you want to time your laps, that's what the dorian timer is for! Plus I think it looks shit... 

13 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Oh No.

The stupid clock rises again.

Make no mistake, whenever there is a sports chrono post... I will be there! its like bat light for edgy 

8 minutes ago, edgy said:

That's right... if you want to time your laps, that's what the dorian timer is for! Plus I think it looks shit... 

Make no mistake, whenever there is a sports chrono post... I will be there! its like bat light for edgy 

I would not have a car without the stupid clock that does nothing . Actually in the 991 it tells the time so it does have function 

37 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

I would not have a car without the stupid clock that does nothing . Actually in the 991 it tells the time so it does have function 

Although I wouldn't go so far as to say that a car I'm looking at has to have it. I definitely prefer the look of the 'stupid clock'.

I also got use to having it because in the 997 S sport chrono actually did do something.

3 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Fantastic price. More than $100k discount off new. 991.1 is a sub $200k car on that price. Which puts downward pressure on everything else. Love it.

1 hour ago, sleazius said:

Although I wouldn't go so far as to say that a car I'm looking at has to have it. I definitely prefer the look of the 'stupid clock'.

I also got use to having it because in the 997 S sport chrono actually did do something.

Fantastic price. More than $100k discount off new. 991.1 is a sub $200k car on that price. Which puts downward pressure on everything else. Love it.

I just like the look of it ........

2 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Yes.  On a GT3 the basic deal is you buy it if money isn't an issue rather than because you need it.  Definitely form over function.

A reasonable assumption is that if you are buying a new GT3, money typically isnt an issue....

1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

With the amount of poorly speced low option cars, you might think not...

Depends on the use case. Track pig stripper all the way.

That said, the reality is the majority of cars are spec’d with nothing because Porsche charges drug money for options. Contrary to popular belief the vast majority of P cars are bought with credit.

2 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Porsche charges drug money for options

So True.

Specced & priced up a GT4 recently, and got drawn in by the low entry price the salesman suggested - I held myself back and tried to exhibit restraint on every little box that appeared.

Still ended up $37,000 over standard. Daayym. 

1 hour ago, sleazius said:

That said, the reality is the majority of cars are spec’d with nothing because Porsche charges drug money for options.

That’s true, I also have low rent Macan Turbo.... I think it’s the most poverty pack build ever to grace PCSS! Rare no sunroof option too 😉

Car sales now shows 14 x 991GT3's for sale:

Check out these cars: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=((Service%3D[Carsales]%26((SiloType%3D[Dealer used cars]|SiloType%3D[Private seller cars])|SiloType%3D[Demo and near new cars]))%26(Make%3D[Porsche]%26(Model%3D[911]%26((Badge%3D[GT3]|Badge%3D[GT3 Clubsport])%26Series%3D[991]))))&sort=~Price

Only a few days ago there were 17. 

I haven't kept track of which ones have sold, but definitely some movement in the last few days. 

On 06/06/2020 at 01:10, luzzo said:

Car sales now shows 14 x 991GT3's for sale:

Check out these cars: https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=((Service%3D[Carsales]%26((SiloType%3D[Dealer used cars]|SiloType%3D[Private seller cars])|SiloType%3D[Demo and near new cars]))%26(Make%3D[Porsche]%26(Model%3D[911]%26((Badge%3D[GT3]|Badge%3D[GT3 Clubsport])%26Series%3D[991]))))&sort=~Price

Only a few days ago there were 17. 

I haven't kept track of which ones have sold, but definitely some movement in the last few days. 

Seems the 991.2 are selling well . It looks like colour and non CS are holding a few back .