1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I believe so.  It wasn't until 2016 you had the fixed option.

I have the fancy carbon option they are also electric adjusted for height but non folding 

My last car had folding carbon buckets it’s not something you really miss .

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Yes it has gone.  It is amazing how quick word gets around when I haven't told anyone. 
I won't be getting anything fruity for a while.

Yes, small place, and I heard from  someone not in the least connected to you or your dad 🙂  At least it has stayed in the state 🙂 

1 minute ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Yes, small place, and I heard from  someone not in the least connected to you or your dad 🙂  At least it has stayed in the state 🙂 

He got a really good car for a really good price, especially when you compare it to what else is on the market.  A top guy too, so I couldn't be happier.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

My goodness,  how did you find that for sale?  well overdue for its first service too. It would be interesting to see what it goes for.

😂 a mate tagged me on FB.  Hard to know whether images of it sitting in some yard, overdue service and an obscure auctioneer will keep buyers away and hurt the price?  Looks like a new car in photos.  But how many will know it exists? If it was a CS I’d go have a look given it’s 10 minutes away in Seaford and be ready at the keyboard in case it becomes a bargain.  You’d assume they have a decent reserve and if it doesn’t get there they would wholesale it back to a dealer.

73F4CFB4-3DDF-4066-8170-D4201EA4FE64.png

10 hours ago, DJM said:

😂 a mate tagged me on FB.  Hard to know whether images of it sitting in some yard, overdue service and an obscure auctioneer will keep buyers away and hurt the price?  Looks like a new car in photos.  But how many will know it exists? If it was a CS I’d go have a look given it’s 10 minutes away in Seaford and be ready at the keyboard in case it becomes a bargain.  You’d assume they have a decent reserve and if it doesn’t get there they would wholesale it back to a dealer.

73F4CFB4-3DDF-4066-8170-D4201EA4FE64.png

You'd imagine that they would already have got the offer from the dealer to know what they'd sell it for.  I don't reckon it will be a bargain,  my guess around $310k and a dealer buy price of $280k.

15 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

You'd imagine that they would already have got the offer from the dealer to know what they'd sell it for.  I don't reckon it will be a bargain,  my guess around $310k and a dealer buy price of $280k.

No one is paying 310k in that setting.  Not when other cars have changed hands at 280.

Yep, but you've just got to look at the current prices which appear to have gone up by the way in the last month or so.  From what I can gather in speaking to dealers as they can't get new stock because of nothing coming in, people are holding on to their cars and it is forcing used prices up.

What will be interesting is when supply ones up again in the next few months and the economic climate gets worse,  I think we'll see a real shift then.  The nutshell is I'd say now isn't the time to be buying an new car or paying current used car prices.

Seeing the same in real estate we’ve seen a recent spike in enquiry and made 2 sales off plan last weekend at full asking price.......6 months into the worst pandemic in a century.  Go figure.  Humans are strange beings.

23 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

The only cars changing hands at $280 have done 20,000kms and over.  This would retail for around $335k in the current market.

I know of a series 2 PDK that sold for 29x earlier in the year with about 6k on the clock.  This was before corona.  I don't see the prices going up from where they were at the start of the year. 

Just now, NBTBRV8 said:

Like most of us, I can only State what I am seeing on the open market not what deals are done for.

Potentially a big difference but the dealers are keen not to let that get out......

Just now, 1q2w3e4r said:

I know of a series 2 PDK that sold for 29x earlier in the year with about 6k on the clock.  This was before corona.  I don't see the prices going up from where they were at the start of the year. 

Really, have a look at Carsales at the moment.

Check out this 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Auto MY18. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Auto-MY18/OAG-AD-18887705

Check out this 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Auto MY18. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Auto-MY18/SSE-AD-6702041