Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Mike Pritchard's RS Targa car for sale - see Porsche Buy Sell Swap Australia FB page

Porsche 2016 gt3rs
$340,000 · Hobart, Tasmania
 
Message
 
Hi all,
I have another project underway, and it’s time to let another enthusiast enjoy this magnificent car.
14500 km
Factory 2 year warrantee just extended. Inspection and data download checked with Porsche Germany.
Front cage, exhaust, stiffer spring setting closer to series 2 gt3rs without being too harsh. 2 nd set of genuine wheels.
Brilliant car.
 
Here it is in action:
 

With that car's history and kms, my thoughts are it is a sub $290k car.  But you never know he might get close to his asking price.  GWS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A silver RS like this blasted up my street today (might’ve been a .2 RS, it was a blur), some crazy exhaust, even at lowish speed it sounded unbelievable 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

The Red GT3 bidding has stalled at $205,000.  Been there for 24 hours

Get on it.....close to home for Covid friendly collection 👌🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

The Red GT3 bidding has stalled at $205,000.  Been there for 24 hours

Snap it up Phil! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also bear in mind it’s available for inspection 3&4 August only so bids so far are sight unseen........🤔 so far it’s the bargain hunters.  Come Monday maybe it’ll get a run on again after people have eyeballed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is interesting to watch.  Yep if no bids in last minute I am going in at $206000😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

It is interesting to watch.  Yep if no bids in last minute I am going in at $206000😁

Sounds good, I’ll go $207000 😂😂😂😂😂 (just kidding).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DJM said:

Where’d all the RS disappear to?  Only one 991.1 at $400k (😲) - could’ve bought that black .2 RS MR at sub 400k.  And only 4 x .2s.
 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(C.Make.Porsche._.(C.Model.911._.(And.Series.991._.Badge.GT3 RS.)))&sort=~Price

 

I'm open to parting with my 991.2  GT3RS, Clubsport, Guards Red. Its only been getting Sunday drives during lockdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/07/2020 at 17:13, luzzo said:

Yep, I noticed they dropped from 7 x 991 GT3RS's (approx 1-2 weeks ago) to now, only 2 on Carsales.

People been busy spending $$.

 

Or people giving up selling ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Or people giving up selling ...

Sure, could go either way.

However, I do know of 2 of those 991RS advertised that did go to new homes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DJM said:

Also bear in mind it’s available for inspection 3&4 August only so bids so far are sight unseen........🤔 so far it’s the bargain hunters.  Come Monday maybe it’ll get a run on again after people have eyeballed it.

This may all change pending further lockdown measures stay tuned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

This may all change pending further lockdown measures stay tuned

Haha yes Dan the man could play havoc with their auction.  

Having said that when I looked yesterday there was something like 2 active cases Frankston and 3 Peninsula so you’d hope we don’t all get tarred with the same brush🤞🏻🤞🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2020 at 23:15, GC9911 said:

Sounds good, I’ll go $207000 😂😂😂😂😂 (just kidding).

I don’t think you guys are doing the math right.

the bid is plus gst.

so 220 is 231 including premium

is 253,100 including GST

plus ORC

plus looks like they missed a service.

GST is applicable on the bid price.

thats why the bid is excluding GST. Otherwise it would be GST not applicable.

 

Edited by Car tart
Too drunk to add at night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Car tart said:

I don’t think you guys are doing the math right.

the bid is plus gst.

so 220 is 231 including premium

is 243,100 including GST

plus ORC

plus looks like they missed a service.

GST is applicable on the bid price.

thats why the bid is excluding GST. Otherwise it would be GST not applicable.

 

I worked on a project which had two plants with  a road down the middle and each plant  was basically a mirror image.  Left side was called dta ( domestic tariffs for tax )and right side was SEZ ( special economic zone).  SEZ basically paid no tax ( inputs and outputs).  Is  Seaford where the car is garaged  part of a new covid  special ecomomic zone for gst tax purposes, i.e  you sure you got your maths right?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

I worked on project which had two plants with  a road down the middle and each plant  was basically a mirror image.  Left side was called dta ( domestic tariffs for tax )and right side was SEZ ( special economic zone).  SEZ basically paid no tax ( inputs and outputs).  Is  Seaford where the car is garaged  part of a new covid  special ecomomic zone for gst tax purposes, i.e  you sure you got your maths right?  

So this Auction item clearly states GST Exclusive. To confirm what they mean by that, I found this in the Terms & conditions Tab (next to description, warranty, etc tabs):

 

11.2 GST Inclusive and Exclusive Sales

(a) The Sale Overview or Item Page will state whether the sale price of an item is inclusive or exclusive of GST.

(b) You acknowledge and agree that:

(i) if the sale price is stated to be GST Inclusive, any Buyer's Premium will include GST and will be calculated as a percentage of the sale price (inclusive of GST); and

(ii) if the sale price is stated to be GST Exclusive, GST will be calculated on and added to the sale price, and in the case of an Online Auction or Make an Offer, the Buyer's Premium exclusive of GST will be calculated on the sale price.

(c) If a sale price is not expressed to be inclusive or exclusive of GST, the sale price will be exclusive of GST.

(d) Unless otherwise specified on the Website, all bids and offers that are submitted are exclusive of GST.

 

Interesting to do the math and see what the total price will be at the end... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, luzzo said:

So this Auction item clearly states GST Exclusive. To confirm what they mean by that, I found this in the Terms & conditions Tab (next to description, warranty, etc tabs):

 

11.2 GST Inclusive and Exclusive Sales

(a) The Sale Overview or Item Page will state whether the sale price of an item is inclusive or exclusive of GST.

(b) You acknowledge and agree that:

(i) if the sale price is stated to be GST Inclusive, any Buyer's Premium will include GST and will be calculated as a percentage of the sale price (inclusive of GST); and

(ii) if the sale price is stated to be GST Exclusive, GST will be calculated on and added to the sale price, and in the case of an Online Auction or Make an Offer, the Buyer's Premium exclusive of GST will be calculated on the sale price.

(c) If a sale price is not expressed to be inclusive or exclusive of GST, the sale price will be exclusive of GST.

(d) Unless otherwise specified on the Website, all bids and offers that are submitted are exclusive of GST.

 

Interesting to do the math and see what the total price will be at the end... 

As I did nearly all my primary and secondary schooling in maths at public schools in  Seaford where the car is on show, whats wrong with my math?  Is cash price not based on winning bid x1.05 ( bad assumption for buyers premium of 5%?) x 1.1 ( bad assumption that  gst is 10%).    If your winning bid is $220,000 and you turn up with $243,100,  good luck with that buying strategy if you want the keys me thinks.  Unless of coarse you turn up with some muscle from a club house close by to where the car could be viewed and re negotiate the buying premium down to $1000 ex gst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

whats wrong with my math?

I did not suggest your math was wrong. 

Maybe you're confusing me with the previous post of @Car tart..? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Well the price is about where I thought it would be at $285k with time left to run.

Hang on, so mid pandemic someone is prepared to pay:

- 285k ex GST

- 313.5k incl GST

- 330.7k incl 5.5% buyers premium

- 359k incl transfer fee and stamp duty 

- call it 360k including rego

Why would you pay $30-40k ABOVE market from a never heard of auction of a non serviced GT3......?  Buy the Miami Blue CS from Duttons for 290k and save yourself 40k!

i suspect some bidders have missed the GST and buyers premium and are in for a rude shock.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DJM said:

Hang on, so mid pandemic someone is prepared to pay:

- 285k ex GST

- 313.5k incl GST

- 330.7k incl 5.5% buyers premium

- 359k incl transfer fee and stamp duty 

- call it 360k including rego

Why would you pay $30-40k ABOVE market from a never heard of auction of a non serviced GT3......?  Buy the Miami Blue CS from Duttons for 290k and save yourself 40k!

i suspect some bidders have missed the GST and buyers premium and are in for a rude shock.

 

You are assuming the buyer is Victorian and not a dealer.  That changes the dynamic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...