6 hours ago, DJM said:

It looked better in the CTS photos and I much prefer with silver wheels (& I’d peel the decals off). Duttons need better lighting!

6E38881A-6911-4036-A9A8-CCCD947241A0.png

4EB8C500-B3AB-4FB5-ACE2-CD5528FF4E4B.png

The black wheels give the colour more contrast, so gives the GT3 more anger.  Black wheels would be my choice. 

7 hours ago, DJM said:

It looked better in the CTS photos and I much prefer with silver wheels (& I’d peel the decals off). Duttons need better lighting!

6E38881A-6911-4036-A9A8-CCCD947241A0.png

4EB8C500-B3AB-4FB5-ACE2-CD5528FF4E4B.png

I am with DJM on this one, silver wheels make more of a pop in my eyes.  The decals do nothing for me, I generally find that decals are used to try and lift an otherwise dull colour and I don't think Miami needs that.

22 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I am with DJM on this one, silver wheels make more of a pop in my eyes.  The decals do nothing for me, I generally find that decals are used to try and lift an otherwise dull colour and I don't think Miami needs that.

for me the silver wheels don't work with the black window frames, black hilights on the spoilers and black decals... a black chrome effect on the wheels would look great!

7 hours ago, JLD said:

for me the silver wheels don't work with the black window frames, black hilights on the spoilers and black decals... a black chrome effect on the wheels would look great!

Each to their own I guess it didn’t sell with silver and no decals so try something else.

3 minutes ago, hugh said:

If it didn’t have the decals you wouldn’t know what kind of car it is? 

Porscha 👌🏻

5 minutes ago, Lindo said:

What's the better smarter buy?

991.2 GT3RS in lizard green at Porsche Adelaide for $390k

https://porschecentreadelaide.com.au/cars-for-sale/all/Porsche/911/2019-Porsche-911-Coupe-Green/K04415

Or

991.1 GT3RS in Lava from Zagame for $360k.

https://www.zag.com.au/stock/details/613645/2016-porsche-911

I would say the later car if you can afford the extra ~$40k assuming you like both specs.

38 minutes ago, Lindo said:

What's the better smarter buy?

991.2 GT3RS in lizard green at Porsche Adelaide for $390k

https://porschecentreadelaide.com.au/cars-for-sale/all/Porsche/911/2019-Porsche-911-Coupe-Green/K04415

Or

991.1 GT3RS in Lava from Zagame for $360k.

https://www.zag.com.au/stock/details/613645/2016-porsche-911

Most definitely the .2 it has the good motor by my sums it is 30 K extra 

I would assume the warranty is done on the Orange car and the Porsche Approved Green car still in warranty and option to extend.

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Most definitely the .2 it has the good motor by my sums it is 30 K extra 

I would assume the warranty is done on the Orange car and the Porsche Approved Green car still in warranty and option to extend.

I'd say that is the smarter buy from a Porsche dealer with warranty. Green not my favourite colour but maybe it might grow on me.

So does that rule any future possibility of extended warranty with Porsche on the orange one by buying through a dealer like Zagame?

1 minute ago, Lindo said:

I'd say that is the smarter buy from a Porsche dealer with warranty. Green not my favourite colour but maybe it might grow on me.

So does that rule any future possibility of extended warranty with Porsche on the orange one by buying through a dealer like Zagame?

Yes, the Zagame car is no longer eligible for Porsche extended warranty without the previous owner goes in and extends it for you.

2 minutes ago, Lindo said:

Is a 991.1 GT3RS worth north of $350k anymore, or do people feel even the low km well specced are worth this or less now? 

If I was going to guess low km well specced cars would be in the $325-340k range.  High km cars (relatively speaking) would probably be negotiating in the $285-310k range.

7 hours ago, Lindo said:

I think that is pretty spot on.

991.2 RS is the holy grail, easy a $30k better car.  From what I’ve seen and read it sounds like .1 to .2 in the RS is a big step ahead.

or wait for a 992 GT3 RS 😂

what’s next 993.....?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know much about this white 991.1 RS car for sales at Hogans in Sydney.

Previous owner Bruce Hibbard so wondering if car has been extensively tracked and had a hard life or not. Anyone know?

Has been with Hogans since June and still for sale.

On 14/08/2020 at 15:35, Lindo said:

Is a 991.1 GT3RS worth north of $350k anymore, or do people feel even the low km well specced are worth this or less now? 

$321k (plus on roads) and Porsche Approved 

dytcf5rg9u9noj0nhz9isag2j.jpg?pxc_method=fitfill&pxc_width=480

2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 991 Auto MY16

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2015-porsche-911-gt3-rs-991-auto-my16/OAG-AD-19071209

2 minutes ago, DJM said:

$321k (plus on roads) and Porsche Approved 

dytcf5rg9u9noj0nhz9isag2j.jpg?pxc_method=fitfill&pxc_width=480

2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 991 Auto MY16

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2015-porsche-911-gt3-rs-991-auto-my16/OAG-AD-19071209

I am guessing that the wholesale is around the $270k mark for this at the moment,  but it is a base spec car in the most common colour so it wouldn't be worth a premium.

Also a guy that was going to buy .1 GT3 but couldn't get the finance quick enough has just about finalised a deal on the .1 red GT3 clubsport that was formal for ages in Queensland.