49 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

For a two year old car it is expensive and white wouldn't be my first choice.

Also well done @NevB
for selling the touring and RS so quickly.  Pandemic, what pandemic.

Another new one to market.

Check out this 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Auto MY18.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2017-porsche-911-gt3-991-auto-my18/OAG-AD-19133324

Looks like the Hilco car being flipped.

https://auctions.hilcoapac.com/lot-details/index/catalog/668/lot/40505/1-1547-2017-Red-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Automatic-Coupe-with-only-3-657-Kilometres?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F668%2F2017-Red-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Automatic-Coupe-with-only-3-657-Kilometres-Receivers-s-Sale

52 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Another new one to market.

Check out this 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Auto MY18.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2017-porsche-911-gt3-991-auto-my18/OAG-AD-19133324

Custom ordered from the factory with the following options: - Seat Heating - Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus - Bose Surround System\ - Adaptive Sport Seat - Interior carbon package - Sport Chrono Package - Dynamic Engine Mount - Alcantara Roof Lining - Alcantara Interior - Club Sport Package

I hate it when you order the Club Sport package and they forget to put the seats and scaffolding in.

3 hours ago, HWY said:

Well spotted, sure is! 

From the Hilco listing: 

VIN: WP0ZZZ99ZJS164641

---------------------------------------------

RMS Rego check

NCC11D

2017 RED

PORSCHE 911

GT3 COUPE

VIN/chassis:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx4641 <- same last 4 digits 

Not that there is anything wrong with that... they took the risk and it might pay off?

But I suspect transaction value will be closer to $300 neat... correct me if wrong! 

9 minutes ago, edgy said:

Well spotted, sure is! 

From the Hilco listing: 

VIN: WP0ZZZ99ZJS164641

RMS Rego check

NCC11D

2017 RED

PORSCHE 911

GT3 COUPE

VIN/chassis:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx4641 <- same last 4 digits 

Not that there is anything wrong with that... they took the risk and it might pay off?

But I suspect transaction value will be closer to $300 neat... correct me if wrong! 

Still not a bad deal for buyer and seller.....

5 minutes ago, scottn said:

The white touring’s a big $$ premium for a car with only 5-6K km difference in mileage to those recently to market. Nice car though. 

KMs seem to make a big difference in either price or desirability of GT cars I think.  A car like a turbo, not as much.  I think it is because these are generally second or third cars.

1 hour ago, scottn said:

The white touring’s a big $$ premium for a car with only 5-6K km difference in mileage to those recently to market. Nice car though. 

I'm pretty sure that asking price is well over the original drive away price. Someone will buy it and garage it to protect their "investment" I guess

2 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Clearly not tracking the market what price did the last .1 sell for was this yours?

The last that that sold was a red CS in QLD which was advertised for $235k with 18,000kms.  The guy that bought that was going to buy mine but his finance didn't come through in time. 

I also notice the red CS with 9,000km has disappeared too and that was for sale for ages with $249k asking price.

On 22/02/2020 at 22:24, smit2100 said:

Ditched the idea of stepping into a 991.2 gt3 for 250k or just a waste of time and will go hard at that around 2022.  I reckon with a crystal ball long shot  call, csl will develop a coronavirus jab in the next 18 months with a Queesland uni and be first to market.  ( speculative buy to park some sideline cash into and the diagonal straight line up of the share price will most likely continue) and if Friedenberg isn't kicked out of parliament before the next election for dual citizenship, there could be an election promise to remove the luxury car sales tax to stimulate capital spend by resource companies to replace fleets of  4wd vehicles  and car sales in general.  This could  bring on a  one off step change shift down in second hand 991.2 rs gt3's. Your  circa  250k target price ( plus some free kick upside from  csl if you need to slighly up the anti) , is that stretch a stretch in the next two years if you can lock in a tradein from a buyer that  just offloaded for a  new 992.1/2 gt3 rs, ( perhaps a 20% ( not 33%)  drop  from current pricing even allowing for the p tax gouge ) may not be a bad call.

Have you bought SPL

@smit2100 keep me posted on your 991.2 excel graph forecasts.  I have the home front approval subject to a couple of pre conditions due to be triggered by early 2022 so if you could arrange the trough to coincide, that’d be great.

thanks in advance 😂

3 hours ago, DJM said:

@smit2100 keep me posted on your 991.2 excel graph forecasts.  I have the home front approval subject to a couple of pre conditions due to be triggered by early 2022 so if you could arrange the trough to coincide, that’d be great.

thanks in advance 😂

The actuals are trending way off the original plan curve  for the gt3rs, but on track for the local covid vaccine.   Wasn't expecting  a COVID  inspired reverse sawtooth on the gt3rs curve  coupled with a few unexpected  outliers with too much WTF may as well spend it  cash balances impacting the actuals curve.   I think I need to rebaseline and get back to you.  But  pity there's a cap on claimability on business vehicles.  Otherwise  a couple of magnetic logo's showing the 37 number on each door along with some commercial grade suction cups  supporting a custom carbon fibre  roofrack that also is attachable to the  rear spoiler deck for those luchtime delivery hotshot runs  to sites,  and that would get you that 30% discount you were after thanks to Mr Josh F . ( can't see that being removed before 2023).   On that point,  couldn't you setup a drive on turntable at your office / factory unit  as a defacto display as an optional  garage  extra for clients to mull over and include a gt3rs registered to the business  as  a permanent fixture on the turntable  for live customer  demo's. Full writeoff for the display ( turntable and gt3rs as an ancillery)   to get your 30% discount right.  Just  happens to be the gt3rs is on home duties / track duties between 5.00pm on Fridays and circa 8.00am on Mondays,  Minister of finance has no jurisdiction over the the business right, so no need to keep procrastinating.  But the downside is it needs to run 37 magnetic livery on and the doors ( What 0.05s penalty on the track .  I know your not into polishing but with your business hat on, given its on display, and as a bit of a compromise, is there  an automated carwash you can drive through on the way to work on Monday mornings and is it any good at removing brake dust. ( Your not into ceramics  for track duty right?).

Someone stop me... after two years and 16,000 km an interesting opportunity has presented itself that has us contemplating letting the Touring go... 

This may just be a fleeting lapse or something more serious. Please help. Alternatively if you're looking for a Touring in a dream spec send me a PM.

6 hours ago, itsujack said:

Someone stop me... after two years and 16,000 km an interesting opportunity has presented itself that has us contemplating letting the Touring go... 

This may just be a fleeting lapse or something more serious. Please help. Alternatively if you're looking for a Touring in a dream spec send me a PM.

Do tell us more!

You will have no trouble selling the GT3T if you price it well; I had several offers from NSW and SA at $330k for my 8600km GT3T and I imagine a lower km ride would be snapped up

49 minutes ago, NevB said:

Do tell us more!

You will have no trouble selling the GT3T if you price it well; I had several offers from NSW and SA at $330k for my 8600km GT3T and I imagine a lower km ride would be snapped up

A sultry Italian is calling...

But I'm not giving the GT3 away, it's my perfect spec (over $50k in factory options) I think I'd want more than $330k, so maybe I'm keeping it, even starting to write the ad earlier today I was questioning what I'm doing. Maybe I stick a big number on it and see if anyone bites... 

1 hour ago, NevB said:

Do tell us more!

I bumped into a guy getting his GT3T through rego yesterday. Really nice car great spec and lovely blue colour