55 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I just spoke to a dealer again and they are telling me that there is a huge amount of interest in the 992 GT3, but trade ins won't be ramping up until deliveries take place as it is rare for people to trade in well before the new car arrives.  So Q4 will see a bit more movement in the 991 market.

I'd rather read NBT's comments than talk to a salesperson at Porsche.    Keep up the great insights NBT.

On 12/02/2021 at 04:36, NBTBRV8 said:

So you bought?  Do tell the gory details.

Yes, ‘twas me 👌🏻

Owner asked for discretion.......so no details other than to say I’ve paid for it and it’ll be shipped Monday.  Thanks to @reggiegums for helping broker a private deal with the Owner.  PFA works brilliantly in this way.

anyone know what a set of new interior trim pieces costs 😂. Alternatively if I can pop them out without breaking things, a mate can wrap them for me in carbon or black (or snakeskin or velour?)

6 hours ago, DJM said:
6 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

So you bought?  Do tell the gory details.

Yes, ‘‘twas me 👌🏻

Woo Hoo  :CoolDance:

Congrats @DJM - I'm sure there is celebration as well as some relief..! 

Love the colour! 

Now you'll be ready for 'Cars and Cabernet' 

6 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Woo Hoo  :CoolDance:

Congrats @DJM - I'm sure there is celebration as well as some relief..! 

Love the colour! 

Now you'll be ready for 'Cars and Cabernet' 

Tried for 2021 but just missed so definitely saddle up for the next one.

6 hours ago, DJM said:

Yes, ‘‘twas me 👌🏻

Owner asked for discretion.......so no details other than to say I’ve paid for it and it’ll be shipped Monday.  Thanks to @reggiegums for helping broker a private deal with the Owner.  PFA works brilliantly in this way.

Congrats Doug! I hope you got the Scottish discount? 😛 

And yes, the power of PFA... has helped many! 

8 hours ago, DJM said:

Yes, ‘‘twas me 👌🏻

anyone know what a set of new interior trim pieces costs 😂. Alternatively if I can pop them out without breaking things, a mate can wrap them for me in carbon or black (or snakeskin or velour?)

No worries. Perfect buyer makes the deal seamless.

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

Does it still have any warranty Doug?   Would love to see it in the flesh when it arrives

Yep warranty extended to Jan 23 by current owner last month.  Happy to swing by when it lands.......assuming we’re not locked down 👎🏻

Enough about me, back to Market Watch (and I’ll switch to the owners side and start talking UP values 😂)

This one looks awesome in a unique colour.  It has the plastidip look to the paint like the dark grey with red 997RS.  Great value at 340k, trust me 😂

e9qjrq3fyyvj2betttr4m5mur.jpg?pxc_method=fitfill&pxc_width=480

2018 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Auto MY18

• Coupe
  • 6cyl 4.0 L Petrol
  • Automatic
  • 8,990 km

Dealer Used

For more information on this item please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-porsche-911-gt3-991-auto-my18/OAG-AD-19551779

On 10/02/2021 at 10:56, wilson59 said:

22 minutes ago, DJM said:

This car was posted previous page, the colour the main subject of discussion.  You have been distracted with buying a new toy of late @DJM, so all is forgiven 😜.

Ps. this colour rocks..! 

2 hours ago, luzzo said:

This car was posted previous page, the colour the main subject of discussion.  You have been distracted with buying a new toy of late @DJM, so all is forgiven 😜.

Ps. this colour rocks..! 

Doh, yep missed that.