40 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I don't know, I haven't seen that car advertised anywhere.  All I know is as of last week they bought it outright.  It was going to arrive this week I think.

There was a black 991.2 GT3 at Ferrari that had been traded and sold and returned with less than 100km on it so my assumption is its this car. There wouldnt be too many with 60km on the clock floating around. And yes Jake is great to deal with, bought 2 cars off him now and he was the service advisor which helped me out during serving of previous cars too. 

4 hours ago, ArthurK said:

There was a black 991.2 GT3 at Ferrari that had been traded and sold and returned with less than 100km on it so my assumption is its this car. There wouldnt be too many with 60km on the clock floating around. And yes Jake is great to deal with, bought 2 cars off him now and he was the service advisor which helped me out during serving of previous cars too. 

1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I'd imagine it will command a premium, but what it will do is put a lot of pressure on cars currently advertised in the $340k plus market with around 10,000+ kms.  My guess it will be $360k plus ORC.

It was listed on CS on Friday @ 390k. Now showing as sold. 

(Zagames)

2 hours ago, hugh said:

It was listed on CS on Friday @ 390k. Now showing as sold. 

(Zagames)

Well it just proves that world is totally insane and there is more money being splashed around than you can poke a stick at. It looks like we need more pandemics ..........

1 hour ago, luzzo said:

@Lucky Phil maybe too good a price.

Relisted with a price revision.

Check out this 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Manual MY19
Check out this 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Manual MY19.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-porsche-911-gt3-991-manual-my19/OAG-AD-19622764

I'd be negotiating based on their first price, the uplift is just because they have had a closer look at the market.  Especially if it didn't sell last year at the higher price.

19 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I'd be negotiating based on their first price, the uplift is just because they have had a closer look at the market.  Especially if it didn't sell last year at the higher price.

Or they forgot to add the stamp duty to the price when they listed it at a "drive away".   Hard to tell as stamp duty on a car for sale at $335,000 would be $30,190 in Vic so that puts it at $365,000 drive away.  Bottom line it is now too expensive 

19 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Or they forgot to add the stamp duty to the price when they listed it at a "drive away".   Hard to tell as stamp duty on a car for sale at $335,000 would be $30,190 in Vic so that puts it at $365,000 drive away.  Bottom line it is now too expensive 

Penfolds confirmed it was an error as described above.

Car was purchased by Penfolds for the 4 directors to use apparently.

2 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Penfolds confirmed it was an error as described above.

Car was purchased by Penfolds for the 4 directors to use apparently.

Don't like the sound of that.  Track day weapon for 4 guys to hoon around in and then sell it.  Wouldn't mind if it was PDK but I would be having it checked for any over revs before putting my deposit down.  Still too expensive....  No Porsche warranty either if being sold by Penfolds.

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

Don't like the sound of that.  Track day weapon for 4 guys to hoon around in and then sell it.  Wouldn't mind if it was PDK but I would be having it checked for any over revs before putting my deposit down.  Still too expensive....  No Porsche warranty either if being sold by Penfolds.

It should still be under Porsche full factory 3year warranty no matter who sells it. 

33 minutes ago, Redracn said:

It should still be under Porsche full factory 3year warranty no matter who sells it. 

Thats right warranty would all in place I guess it just doesn't have that emotive experience like buying off the original purchaser as 1 owner who runs it in properly etc etc mind you any 2nd hand car from a dealer is the same 

3 hours ago, Redracn said:

Yep sorry my mistake.  Thought it was a 2017 so I was talking about warranty extension.  Still under new car warranty until September

On 18/01/2021 at 17:12, Scott SS964 said:

What i know - This car has still got the original F series engine the current owner has done 3000 of the 27000kms it has got current factory extended warranty  .  
Also remember there is a lot of 991 GT cars in general both . 1, .2 & RS’s - I think this is a factor yet to play out when considering the size of the buyer pool as 992 GT cars come to market. 

FYI, this car sold for $225k. Full Club Sport Pack. No mods. Passed Porsche inspection. Immaculate. Right money I think.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 12.06.26 pm.png

1 hour ago, cafe_racer said:

Good buy!  Assume you were the purchaser, if so well done.

Yes. It's pretty difficult sorting a reasonable buy price considering the delta between what is advertised at hail-mary price levels and what the sell price actually is that you don't have access to (and I hadn't found this forum!). Also, looking at CarSales, many ambitiously priced cars just sit for over a year or more. Very interesting market. Occasionally I was seeing a lowish km (15-30,000 km) 991GT3 for $220-230k and they weren't on the market for long so that ended up being the price guide I used. 

This forum is invaluable - I bought my .2 GT3 through a tip off I had via PM.   I’ve since had another member reach out for advice on price and he just bought a car too.  Without everyone here being prepared to help each other out, you’d really never know true market values and selling prices.