5 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Based on current trends you could easily assume that Porsche have been inundated with expressions of interest in the 992GT3. 

Pricing looks like a 25-28k bump on the 991.2. + for those in Vic the stamp duty bump of 15k or so over other states (great to see level playing fields in Australia how does this occur??)

For those interested Government taxes on a new GT3 look like this( Approx)

LCT                           $75,000

GST                          $28,000

Stamp duty (vic)    $32,000

Total                        $135,000  

at least we get a free pass with speeding tickets

2 hours ago, smit2100 said:

So is that  your dartboard forecast  depreciation number after year 3 for owners who will upgrade to  a 992.2.

Going by history that would ring true

20 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

LCT                           $75,000

GST                          $28,000

Stamp duty (vic)    $32,000

Total                        $135,000  

Jeebus 😳

5 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

Did you check the LMCT number.  Interesting, given they don't cross sell any other brands.

Pretty sure Porsche Brighton / Doncaster are part of the Penfold group. They own the Lava Orange manual that is for sale as well.

5 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

It is Porsche Brighton by the look of it who have made the school boy error.

Yes Porsche Brighton indeed.  Misleading and deceptive conduct or  school person  error.  I didnt' make the connection when I posted, but   my car ( unforetunately not a gt3) is booked in  for a service  their next week on route from Jocaro ( just  seeking the dealer service stamp before it makes its way West ).  Hopefully the error doesn't extend to their  service  department and they know how to operate a third pedal.

8 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Very

The Bradmobile 😎

So he couldn’t  sell it at $335k after significant time on market, dropping progressively by 20k and rejecting market relevant offers so he flogged it to PCB who reckon they can achieve 390k?  Best part of $100k markup....?  Wowsers.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

That was listed by them about 3 months or so ago and sold (?) For $305k from memory.  It is just too dear by the time you pay fees and consider the car overall.

2 hours ago, DJM said:

new to market RS.

Black on gold wheels looks good.......but lizard green cage and belts.......? 🤮

6634f9cb108fb892ea6f5b859b9f91ec.jpg?pxc_method=fitfill&pxc_width=480

2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 991 Auto MY19

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2019-porsche-911-gt3-rs-991-auto-my19/OAG-AD-19749585

Its all about the experience in an RS the louder the better, those satin aurum wheels are 👌🏻

7 hours ago, DJM said:

Black on gold wheels looks good.......but lizard green cage and belts.......? 🤮

It's not cohesive for sure, but in isolation the respective departments look great... I would paint the callipers lizard to tie it all in, red & green are just too far apart on the colour palate 

Hows your form 12 months ago your offering 275k for the same cars 😂😂😂

For people happy to pay over the original retail good luck to you (rec retail 356 drive away) 

1 hour ago, DJM said:

992 has given prices a nudge back up!

the red 991.2 manual for 355k drive away now looks cheap compared to several in the 375-380k bracket