1 hour ago, vin said:

Meissen Blue one  at PCB

I just found an email I had missed, and it was for a Meissenblau at CTS in Sydney, low mileage which was listed at $369,995 in Nov 2019. https://classicthrottleshop.com/2019-porsche-991-911-gt3-touring-meissenblau/

Or was this another one? Maybe same car, being sold again more recently? Do you know the list price?  Incredible colour.

Yep… pretty sure that’s the one with the houndstooth seat inserts.  Originally it was listed on Carsales in the low $400k iirc before it went north but now returned to Melb.

16 hours ago, twro said:

I just found an email I had missed, and it was for a Meissenblau at CTS in Sydney, low mileage which was listed at $369,995 in Nov 2019. https://classicthrottleshop.com/2019-porsche-991-911-gt3-touring-meissenblau/

Or was this another one? Maybe same car, being sold again more recently? Do you know the list price?  Incredible colour.

Same car , pcb car that went to duttons to CTs to Queensland bmw dealer ( who traded in an R )

car was $405 ish otr new , I was going to buy it new when the original person who specced it was wobbling , but he firmed up and took delivery.

One iif those funny games where it went to duttons at one price , then to cts at a higher price ( $20k ) a week later then to Queensland at $30k more 🤷‍♂️… smoke , mirrors , shenanigans 

great spec … and I love Meissen 🙂

Back in melbourne now and being enjoyed 

On 06/06/2021 at 12:58, Mike-S said:

Was looking forward to seeing that one around ME when we move there in a few weeks, seen a few trundling through the village.

There are also at least 3 GT3RS 991.1 in silver that live in Mount Eliza. I know of two that live virtually opposite each other. Seen a Speedster parked in the village recently too. Plenty of special P machinery getting about 😀

23 minutes ago, SSM said:

There are also at least 3 GT3RS 991.1 in silver that live in Mount Eliza. I know of two that live virtually opposite each other. Seen a Speedster parked in the village recently too. Plenty of special P machinery getting about 😀

At least they'd be able to say to the boys in blue "are you sure it was my car???)

18 hours ago, SSM said:

Rusty French could trump them all if he took a 935 (new or old) up to the village for a coffee 😂

19 hours ago, SSM said:

Red Speedster? Aye, we know that reprobate 🤣

On 11/06/2021 at 13:39, TwoHeadsTas said:

At least they'd be able to say to the boys in blue "are you sure it was my car???)

Haha! The only visual differences I can identify are that one of them has an orange cage (I think? - might be wrong, can't remember 😂) and CCBs. 

3 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

No, all PCB have done is change the price from $379k drive away to the plus ORC price.

Just checked the transfer fees in Vic and unless I’m doing something wrong, NSW stamp duty is way way less at $16k (compared to Vic’s fees of $31k) using the asking price mentioned ie $348k

Wow

8 hours ago, Jkay said:

Just checked the transfer fees in Vic and unless I’m doing something wrong, NSW stamp duty is way way less at $16k (compared to Vic’s fees of $31k) using the asking price mentioned ie $348k

Wow

Yep we are getting shafted by this Victorian Government - we were similar to the Eastcoast up until July 19 if I remember correctly. 
Stamp duty on houses being by far the highest in the country and now cars how can the states be taxed differently its a disgrace !!!! 

Do we need any more reasons to leave Victoria. 

25 minutes ago, Scott SS964 said:

Yep we are getting shafted by this Victorian Government - we were similar to the Eastcoast up until July 19 if I remember correctly. 
Stamp duty on houses being by far the highest in the country and now cars how can the states be taxed differently its a disgrace !!!! 

Where have you been hiding Mate Australians have been getting sharfted by the Government since day one.

Having watched CS over the past year with the GT3s, I've noticed multiple owners fluctuate the price up and down 10K-20K on a semi-regular basis. Example: a car listed for 250, might become 260/270 for a few weeks, go back to 250ish, and go back and forth.

I'm happy to admit I have no idea what this is to achieve. Can anyone enlighten me? I can understand making maybe 1-2 changes if you find demand for your car high (in which case you may increase the price) and vice versa. But what's the point in increasing the price again if you haven't sold it at a lower price AFTER already reducing it?

1 minute ago, Kiwiland7r said:

Having watched CS over the past year with the GT3s, I've noticed multiple owners fluctuate the price up and down 10K-20K on a semi-regular basis. Example: a car listed for 250, might become 260/270 for a few weeks, go back to 250ish, and go back and forth.

I'm happy to admit I have no idea what this is to achieve. Can anyone enlighten me? I can understand making maybe 1-2 changes if you find demand for your car high (in which case you may increase the price) and vice versa. But what's the point in increasing the price again if you haven't sold it at a lower price AFTER already reducing it?

To try and create a loss feeling in buyers to prod them to start the conversation most likely.  One thing I have suggested to Carsales a couple of times is that they do very little to encourage the start of a conversation, e.g. sellers should be able to send messages or offers to those who have the car saved in their watch list exclusively.

Also I see the new 992 touring was announced today.  Big $.

3 hours ago, tomo said:
3 hours ago, Scott SS964 said:

Indeed mate I can’t get over how much stamp duty varies by state….. I left Vic in 2015 for the sunny shores of NSW and always wondered if I’d move back to Vic, but from a motoring POV at least, defintely not (especially with The number of cameras and crazy 1-2kmh tolerance there) 

Anyway back to GT3’s, when the market gets back to normal post covid prices (hopefully), be interesting to see where prices settle. Would love To tick the GT3 box one day… maybe just not in Vic tho

Double wishbone suspension. 

Some tartan and embossed interior trim with stitching to match your skin colour. 

Only 25..............untill we make 70............... 

This completes the 992 GT3 marketing strategy. I'm sold. 

10 minutes ago, hugh said:

Some tartan and embossed interior trim with stitching to match your skin colour. 

Only 25..............untill we make 70............... 

This completes the 992 GT3 marketing strategy. I'm sold. 

Wait theres more - Coming from the marketing king thats a massive compliment 

2269C13B-424A-43A4-955E-AF5F81E06BF9.jpeg

76EBE42D-9520-4565-ACB7-5457214481A3.jpeg

905C0278-8D05-4725-9C3A-4D2C100B803D.jpeg