5 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

That video put me off GT3 ownership . Do you really need to be such a Poindexter with all of this ?

A Red 997 GT3 up for sale then? 😂😂

A bit of fun he does it across all brands

23 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

That's a perfect colour combo

Yeh love it , if I had my money available at the moment I would buy it over a 992 GT3 ,$100K cheaper all the options and spec I want with two years warranty at a dealer close to me...:Jumping: 

1 minute ago, DJM said:

Sold it via Porsche Sell Direct to PCSS.  They own PCM so I simply dropped it off there and walked away.

I am trying to resist not going to look at it at the moment , I dont have the funds just yet and dont want my passion to get a hold off me ,,,,Ah the temptasion must resist :Beer:

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yeh love it , if I had my money available at the moment I would buy it over a 992 GT3 ,$100K cheaper all the options and spec I want with two years warranty at a dealer close to me...:Jumping: 

I am trying to resist not going to look at it at the moment , I dont have the funds just yet and dont want my passion to get a hold off me ,,,,Ah the temptasion must resist :Beer:

You gotta ask yourself one question Raven, what would Chuck do?

20 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

You gotta ask yourself one question Raven, what would Chuck do?

Chuck would roundhouse kick  something :Chuckle2:

25 minutes ago, DJM said:

@Raven Do it, great car, as good as new.  

Would totally love too,,, just dont have money in my account yet ,waiting on real estate exchange with developer , they still have the option to not purchase up to 30th Oct 2021

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I'd be checking with Brighton what the deal is with this one before buying at an auction.  One would assume it has had some track time if they specifically put SRF in it.

https://www.pickles.com.au/cars/item/-/details/CP-01-19--Built-10-18--Porsche--911--991-MY19-GT3--Coupe--2-Seats--2-Doors/103665905

Looks very much like the car I baulked at earlier in the year………