31 minutes ago, DD911 said:

Would seem a bit strange buying a Porsche from a Ferrari dealership.... wow what a striking example

Stunning car. But I will be very uncomfortable with the attention it gets on the road ( may be its just me).

18 hours ago, P-Kay said:

Call me silly - but if you have over $400 burning a hole in your pocket AND you are after a GT car, then surely? --> https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-porsche-911-gt3-rs-991-auto-my19/OAG-AD-20268506/?Cr=4

If it was any other colour yes , I will never own another black car again , its not a colour it is a hobby :Chuckle2:

1 hour ago, DM911 said:

Stunning car. But I will be very uncomfortable with the attention it gets on the road ( may be its just me).

I'm with you there... love to look at bright colours but to own & live with is a different story... looks like after we all clicked on it they got excited by a quick sale & upped the price by $20k!! Didn't think Ferrari would play the amateur 'adjust the price every 2 days' Mexican hat dance' malarky

6 hours ago, DM911 said:

Red / Blue / Green are where its at - Black is so sinister - but like @Raven said - they look the best - for just 5 mins after they have been cleaned!!!

On a side note - most of the non F-Cars for sale @ Ferrari are on consignment - I attempted to buy a 997 TT from them and it just became too hard...

Black and red highlights is what I did on the 991.2 GT3. It looks awesome, but it is a bitch even to keep it sorta clean. That said, 5 out of the last 6 cars I've bought new have been black so I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

I almost talked myself into a STO. So hard not to do black and red on the configurator.

• 2 weeks later...

So when a Perth located Touring has been sitting at $440k since end of Nov on carsales, why would anyone list at $447k and mark it not negotiable?  You'd have to really believe the sales spiel to part with your cash for this vehicle in my opinion. And it is just that- my opinion. I'd personally take the lottery and hope for a 992 Touring.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-porsche-911-gt3-991-manual-my18/SSE-AD-7262678/?Cr=9

1 minute ago, HWY said:

So when a Perth located Touring has been sitting at $440k since end of Nov on carsales, why would anyone list at $447k and mark it not negotiable?  You'd have to really believe the sales spiel to part with your cash for this vehicle in my opinion. And it is just that- my opinion. I'd personally take the lottery and hope for a 992 Touring.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-porsche-911-gt3-991-manual-my18/SSE-AD-7262678/?Cr=9

This one has been on CS many times with lowest starting  price around 346k mark

There aren't too many options for someone looking for a performance manual for street driving last I checked, and not everyone likes the attention that comes with a wing. Is it worth the extra coin over a GT3 with a wing? Not to me but it could be to someone else.

Note: I have no idea why you'd spec one of these with pdk.